Lockdown Achievements

15 minutes ago, throbber said:

Dunno if I want to draw any more pics after being heavily criticised by a former St Andrews uni student and Miguel Sanchez this afternoon.

You should go back to the School of Cock.

43 minutes ago, thefootballgambler said:

I managed to stand on a 2 inch piece of glass which went right into the bottom of my sole and then I proceeded to nearly bleed half to death until I luckily found a roll of electrical tape to stop the bleeding lol

My best lockdown achievement yet.

That’s great news. Too many folk these days don’t have the initiative to use tape etc to sort out wounds. I once gouged my canine tooth through the front of my face playing rugby. Ran straight to the changing rooms, packed all the flesh and sinew back in to the hole and wedged it in place with paper towels and match sticks. Looked like I’d had a stroke for a year or so as one side of my mouth didn’t move much but it saved the A&E folk a job.

Dunno if I want to draw any more pics after being heavily criticised by a former St Andrews uni student and Miguel Sanchez this afternoon.

Don’t let the haters win, mate. Can’t remember them putting their work up for critiquing?

I’ve listened to a lot more music during the lockdown including genres I rarely listen to.  Presently listening to a random selection from Charlie Parker, very pleasant background music.

24 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

I’ve listened to a lot more music during the lockdown including genres I rarely listen to.  Presently listening to a random selection from Charlie Parker, very pleasant background music.

That's one of my pleasures of being at work, actually. It wouldn't go down well if I put on my regular listening.

If you're after genres you (probably) wouldn't normally listen to, try Disco Volante by Mr Bungle. Bear with it; it gets better after the first song.

Perhaps we could get something relevant to the crisis. The health secretary sort of springs to mind for no real reason.