The SPFL vote vote

Who done it?  

496 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 minute ago, RandomGuy. said:

Rangers are playing to their moron gallery, as always.

It's nothing more than putting on a show about "defending the club" that their fans are constantly demanding, as if they genuinely believe a football club can be "under attack".

Sure, that is their motivation, but what is the end game.

1 minute ago, Ric said:

Sure, that is their motivation, but what is the end game.

There is no endgame as they dont intend to actually win anything.

If they could have a war of words with the SPFL for years then they'd be happier than if the SPFL board gets sacked tomorrow.

It gets fans onside, and gives them all a nice comfort blanket over never winning anything.

4 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Rangers are playing to their moron gallery, as always.

It's nothing more than putting on a show about "defending the club" that their fans are constantly demanding, as if they genuinely believe a football club can be "under attack".

More run of the mill generic sevcoing from random guy, always copying what he's read elsewhere and playing to the bandwagon. We've  seen it all before. 

I’m totally with you on this. It’s a nonsense that this “enquiry” only looked at the Dundee vote conundrum. They have to have a proper independent enquiry into everything that went on, and the main one one is why the “result” of the vote was made public before everyone had actually voted. The question emanating from that is that if Dundee had not known the “result” would they have changed their vote? The answer is probably “no” and things would have turned out totally differently, obviously.
I agree that they shouldn't have published the vote but Dundee (as could Rangers, Hearts and any other club who voted No) could still have changed their vote.

I think what's probably worse is a badly designed ballot paper - Yes should have been the only response to mark. No as an option should never have been on the ballot.

Over the issue of deadlines it's clear a lot of clubs either don't know the rules or can't read - it was never a compulsory deadline - - and couldn't ever have been according to the rules.

Rangers in particular are just fucking grasping at straws because they know they can't prevent 9iar and are trying to taint the title when Celtic are eventually awarded it.

2 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

If they could have a war of words with the SPFL for years then they'd be happier than if the SPFL board gets sacked tomorrow.

It gets fans onside, and gives them all a nice comfort blanket over never winning anything.

Again, I can see that as a valid strategy, it certainly benefits them and we've seen how that "strengthens" their position within a set core of supporters. The problem is they still need to operate in a league, so where is the end game. That's what I find difficult to identify.

1 minute ago, bennett said:

More run of the mill generic sevcoing from random guy, always copying what he's read elsewhere and playing to the bandwagon. We've  seen it all before.

Out of interest, and being honest here. Do you not have any issue on how your club have dealt with this issue? I am talking specifically your club, not the SPFL or any other clubs which may or may not have acted in a particular way.

7 hours ago, Spring Onion said:

Genuinely what is your club expecting to gain from all of this. I can't see why they have such a hump about the outcome of the vote.

We are currently living in exceptional times, this season will not be played out before the next season would have started and the new TV contact kicks in. Is this all about getting a null and void season and getting it right up them? You had a club employee on the SPFL board, what was he doing during all of this and has your own hoard asked him if he was actually listening or taking notes?

Genuinely why are you trying to make this all about Sevco,  rather than the complete shambles of the spfl trying rush through a vote by bullying and coercion. 

Ofcourse by making it all about Sevco you stir up the rabble rousers into backing the spfl.

Genuinely why are you trying to make this all about Sevco,  rather than the complete shambles of the spfl trying rush through a vote by bullying and coercion.  Ofcourse by making it all about Sevco you stir up the rabble rousers into backing the spfl.  

Bullying and coercion to try and get an SPFL vote through - now where have we seen that before . . .  

Your zombie club is embarrassing itself with its constant whining victim mentality - f**k you're now worse then the professional victims in the East End of Glasgow.

3 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

Tainting 9iar. 

Yeah, I suppose there is that. Although I take it from your reply you mean tainting it to taint the 10, as both teams have done 9 before.

We've certainly seen evidence in what you say by the official (who I forget the name of now) who claimed any Celtic title win should have a * suffix.

4 minutes ago, bennett said:

It's what you're doing, what you always do with your made up ITK posts.

At least get the right saying if you're planning on insulting me.

It's either "jumping on the bandwagon", or "playing to the gallery".

"Playing to the bandwagon" just completely outs you as a moron.

Yeah, I suppose there is that. Although I take it from your reply you mean tainting it to taint the 10, as both teams have done 9 before.
We've certainly seen evidence in what you say by the official (who I forget the name of now) who claimed any Celtic title win should have a * suffix.
Absolutely - they want the records to show * so they can say the sequence was broken.

It's utterly fucking blatant - that's why the more moronic element of their support lap this shite up.

8 minutes ago, bennett said:

Genuinely why are you trying to make this all about Sevco,  rather than the complete shambles of the spfl trying rush through a vote by bullying and coercion. 

Ofcourse by making it all about Sevco you stir up the rabble rousers into backing the spfl.

I think it's Rangers scrambling around in the sewerage of the season looking for scraps that keeps them in front of Celtic by a millimetre and pretending it's anything else is the issue.

11 minutes ago, bennett said:

More bullying and coercion patter :lol: 

I assume Ann Budge phoning round the clubs and ICT rallying together what they thought was a safe no group in the Championship was all above board? Fucking nonesense.

Your club is playing up to your moronic fanbase and their “no one likes us and we are very upset about it” mindset.

The **** will do anything to try and stop us moving on to our 2nd decade of dominance.

Their thick fans lashing out on p&b won't make much difference.

Absolute serial losers.

It's great to watch Bennett and Drinky being vauge as f**k about perceived injustice.

1 minute ago, Bohemian said:

Bit rich you accusing other posters of making stuff up Vicky.. 

It's worth mentioning that I made a post about him copying Follow Follow posts a day or two ago, and how it proves he cant think for himself, then he starts talking about other people copying posts 😂

Hes genuinely too thick for individual thought.