The SPFL vote vote

Who done it?  

496 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

18 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

Bullying and coercion to try and get an SPFL vote through - now where have we seen that before . . . 

You zombie club is embarrassing itself with its cobstant whining victim mentality - f**k you're now worse then the professional victims in the East End of Glasgow.

10 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

I think it's Rangers scrambling around in the sewerage of the season looking for scraps that keeps them in front of Celtic by a millimetre and pretending it's anything else is the issue.

8 minutes ago, Zing. said:

More bullying and coercion patter :lol: 

I assume Ann Budge phoning round the clubs and ICT rallying together what they thought was a safe no group in the Championship was all above board? Fucking nonesense.

Your club is playing up to your moronic fanbase and their “no one likes us and we are very upset about it” mindset.

5 minutes ago, Bohemian said:

Bit rich you accusing other posters of making stuff up Vicky.. 

3 minutes ago, Romeo said:

The **** will do anything to try and stop us moving on to our 2nd decade of dominance.

Their thick fans lashing out on p&b won't make much difference.

Absolute serial losers.

It's great to watch Bennett and Drinky being vauge as f**k about perceived injustice.

2 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

It's worth mentioning that I made a post about him copying Follow Follow posts a day or two ago, and how it proves he cant think for himself, then he starts talking about other people copying posts 😂

Hes genuinely too thick for individual thought.

Oh look, it's the PnB bandwagon. 

'Must shout down anything Sevvie'

So predictable. 

Edited by bennett

2 minutes ago, bennett said:

Oh look, it's the PnB bandwagon. 

'Must shout down anything Sevvie'

So predictable. 

You could actually attempt to respond to my post. Or can’t you come up with some sort of explanation for the bullying and coercion on show from Ann Budge and her fellow no voters? 

4 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

It's worth mentioning that I made a post about him copying Follow Follow posts a day or two ago, and how it proves he cant think for himself, then he starts talking about other people copying posts 😂

Hes genuinely too thick for individual thought.

Exactly, Ive been saying it for ages. Copy and pastes all over the place because If you actually question him on something he has posted he will disappear.  

4 minutes ago, Zing. said:

You could actually attempt to respond to my post. Or can’t you come up with some sort of explanation for the bullying and coercion on show from Ann Budge and her fellow no voters? 

A bit pointless when everything is being shouted down by the bandwagon, some PnBers are just so entrenched in their views when it comes to Sevco.  It makes discussion virtually impossible. 

A bit pointless when everything is being shouted down by the bandwagon, some PnBers are just so entrenched in their views when it comes to Sevco.  It makes discussion virtually impossible. 

Pointless?

Yet here you are trying your best to defend the Rangers franchise and their Hearts lapdogs.

Never answering questions is what makes your discussions impossible m8.

Another cop out

Maybe if you actually answered questions people might engage you.

30 minutes ago, bennett said:

Genuinely why are you trying to make this all about Sevco,  rather than the complete shambles of the spfl trying rush through a vote by bullying and coercion. 

Ofcourse by making it all about Sevco you stir up the rabble rousers into backing the spfl.

Well I didn't make it all about them, they did. I never issued 3 statements complaining about everything from what the vote was about, to how the vote was done and how they have evidence of serious corruption and bullying.

Motherwell, Alloa or 30 odd other teams have never demanded heads on sticks and thousands of independent enquiries either and thats why I never mentioned any of them in my last post.

3 minutes ago, Romeo said:

Pointless?

Yet here you are trying your best to defend the Rangers franchise and their Hearts lapdogs.

3 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Never answering questions is what makes your discussions impossible m8.

3 minutes ago, Bohemian said:

Another cop out

Maybe if you actually answered questions people might engage you.

And it continues. 

12 minutes ago, bennett said:

You being unable to produce any sort of valid response is making this discussion completely impossible, tbqh.

Everyone else in the known universe* knows what the sevco rangers teeth gnashing is really about but do the sevco rangers fans on here actually believe it's about justice for all of scottish football?

*although better than 99% of sentient humans in the known universe could not give a single f**k

I like to think that the sevconian representatives on p&b are the more level headed among their support. 

As at least some of them are lapping up the PR shite, I think it's safe to assume that the majority of "rangers" fans are right behind their club on this. 

As the club has no reason to care what other clubs or their fans think, it seems that they are playing a blinder for what they are trying to achieve. 

For the rest of us, like when any 7 year old is having a noisy tantrum, it's best to just ignore them. 

44 minutes ago, bennett said:

You say that like it's a bad thing.

1 hour ago, Zing. said:

More bullying and coercion patter :lol: 

I assume Ann Budge phoning round the clubs and ICT rallying together what they thought was a safe no group in the Championship was all above board? Fucking nonesense.

Your club is playing up to your moronic fanbase and their “no one likes us and we are very upset about it” mindset.

It is legitimate for clubs and the executive to lobby support for there proposals when the documentation was sent out to the clubs

But once the resolution was put to the vote and the voting process began it is totally out of order for people from either side of the argument  to be contacting clubs 

Just like in an election General or Local when the voting process starts at 7am you can no longer campaign in fact news outlets and the print media cannot report campaign messages 

Its called democracy and the fact that Doncaster phoned Aberdeen wither their vote counted is totally out of order … what was the purpose of that phone call 

Best solution that I can see is to promote Dundee United, Raith and Cove but don't declare them Champions. Mark the season as unfinished and move on.

In what way is this the "best solution"? It doesn't solve any of the actual issues clubs have with the outcome.

18 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

In what way is this the "best solution"? It doesn't solve any of the actual issues clubs have with the outcome.

Yup, it makes absolutely no difference. Pointless.