League Reconstruction 20/21 season

49 minutes ago, Green Day said:

https://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/hearts/former-hearts-chairman-urges-spfl-reveal-vote-details-2885279

Leslie Deans demands to know which clubs voted........because the result was not what he expected. Mention of forked tongues as well.

I really really hope this guy has been advising Dr Mrs Budge

I feel a bit sorry for Deans. That is the rant of a man not fully in control of himself.

3 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

You should do with the financial advantage you'll have in the Championship, but you had a big advantage this season too and look where you ended up. Need to sort out the mess your club is in first. 

All of which doesn't change the state you've all got yourselves in over all this, there needs to come a time when it'll all sink in and you can all stop behaving like Sevco fans wanting to boycott everyone, it aint healthy fella.

So we're supposed to just accept "relegation" with 24 points still to play for and the penalties that go along with it? It shouldn't matter how shite we've been run recently, it's still an immoral decision for any member club to be ejected from any of the leagues to their financial detriment during what are already unprecedented times.

As rival football fans i get why posters on here find it funny, but I will be sticking to the planned boycotts as will the majority of Hearts fans.

1 hour ago, TheGoon said:

Just wait until we’ve sworded you 4-0. 

As a St Mirren fan I never thought I’d say this, but I’d be backing the Ton for this one and will take great delight in watching Diet Sevco get pumped on a wet Tuesday night at Cappielow! 👍

1 minute ago, The Tackle said:

So we're supposed to just accept "relegation" with 24 points still to play for and the penalties that go along with it? It shouldn't matter how shite we've been run recently, it's still an immoral decision for any member club to be ejected from any of the leagues to their financial detriment during what are already unprecedented times.

As rival football fans i get why posters on here find it funny, but I will be sticking to the planned boycotts as will the majority of Hearts fans.

I understand why your fans are angry about it, but the league got called for a reason, not much you can do about coronavirus hitting every country in the world. The clubs all had a vote and this was decided as the best outcome from a bad situation. Unfortunate for the clubs sitting bottom, but whatever the decision was, it would've made somebody unhappy, there was no solution possible to please every club.

If this was another club and you weren't too close to this to see what a c**t Hearts are making of themselves, you'd find it amusing too though. All that's left now is a court battle over compensation, and a lot of bitter Hearts fans no matter what the outcome of that happens to be.

Hopefully you can all move on by the time the new season starts and just enjoy your football, shouldn't be too long till you're back in the Premiership, only thing that will be stopping you is still being in a state behind the scenes. 

Guest DAVIDB69

It’s that immoral decision that may yet see you succeed in court.

If they do take this court there will be a full investigation that a lot of the self interest clubs did not want.

35 minutes ago, The Tackle said:

Good evening, Dr. Mrs. SBW Budge..........

48 minutes ago, The Tackle said:

I honestly can’t explain why but I always find the boycott chat hilarious :lol:

No one gives a shit if you don’t go to a game, m9.

15 minutes ago, YER SISTERS YER MAW said:

It looks like his last post has been removed, most likely for the use of a distasteful term, so he might be banned.emoji1695.png

He will be away back to Kickback with the rest of the zoomers.

1 hour ago, Archie McSquackle said:

The Scotsman is reporting the vote as 26-16 but the BBC suggested there were a large number of clubs which didn't vote, it was only an indicative vote after all, and 16 votes fell short of the level of support required to take it further.
Also, Deans is right that we live in a democracy but we're talking about a members' association which he has nothing to do with. He has no right whatsoever to be told how the vote went.

Under the SPFL rules, not voting is the same as voting no. That was a big part of the original saga with the Dundee vote.

1 minute ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

I honestly can’t explain why but I always find the boycott chat hilarious :lol:

No one gives a shit if you don’t go to a game, m9.

It might have escaped the hearts fans but I think it should be pointed out to them..

You weren't in the Championship last season so I doubt Dundee, Morton etc will give two shites if you turn up or not.😂

54 minutes ago, The Tackle said:

Any relegation has financial detriment.

Your own BoD should have had the correct insurance policy in place to safeguard the multiple millions of pounds that were at risk in such an event.

Just now, johnnydun said:

Any relegation has financial detriment.

Your own BoD should have had the correct insurance policy in place to safeguard the multiple millions of pounds that were at risk in such an event.

Or they should've just not been shite. A club as big and mighty as Hearts surely should have enough money to just make them not be shite, but here we are.

Just now, RossBFaeDundee said:

Or they should've just not been shite. A club as big and mighty as Hearts surely should have enough money to just make them not be shite, but here we are.

The point I am making is, they keep saying that this is going to cost them X amount of millions (unsure of the latest number we are at). I'm sorry but if I had ploughed all those millions in and there was any risk, no matter how unlikely, I would have got cover for every scenario!

Our BoD of course did this and why we can accept things like no play offs a little easier.

xvTGgAgmpJF3.gif

1 hour ago, The Tackle said:

It's the sixth word in your post...minus the quotes.

A vote was called to end the league as it stood. Your club agreed.

Stoap greein.

https://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/hearts/former-hearts-chairman-urges-spfl-reveal-vote-details-2885279

Leslie Deans demands to know which clubs voted........because the result was not what he expected. Mention of forked tongues as well.
I really really hope this guy has been advising Dr Mrs Budge
He's basically accusing the SPFL of making up the result of the vote.

I hope they do release who voted no and who voted yes. Imagine the hilarity of them finding out their bigger slightly more bigoted brothers from Govan voted no.