League Reconstruction 20/21 season

17 minutes ago, MacArab said:

No I won’t fucking leave it!!!

It’s Lawrence, not Laurence.

Apart from that, Neilson did not win us the league. Sir Lawrence of Shankland won it for us pretty much single handedly.

Ok  agreed will edit post 

3 minutes ago, GordonD said:

The only way Hearts will be in Europe is if there's another war.

Mind you, the shower at Tynecastle these days wouldn't enlist.

Are you saying that the staunch fighting words I'm reading on JKB are just a bunch of dafties spouting grandiose pish? Say it's not so...

NemoMe.thumb.png.3015e8235ae172d1f9eb6aaf0a3d2ea9.png

3 hours ago, Aylo vanal said:
4 hours ago, Dons_1988 said:

This argument only works if you can provide a solution that doesn't cost significant sums of money, or that the £10m you quote is the worst outcome.

Think about this now, don't just say we could've finished the leagues.

They called the league far too early, stupidly quick. As far as I'm aware didn't make people aware of the potential costs of doing so, had they of done maybe they would've waited longer and weighed the cost up against just playing the games. 

Quite a few of the more sensible Hearts supporters are now talking sense re this whole shit-storm (and I for one do have sympathy; mainly for the other clubs, but a little for the real Hearts supporters), However there is always an exception to the rule and clearly you're it.  Anybody who is seriously suggesting that mass gatherings should have been extended with this virus around is either just plain stupid or doesn't give a shit about his fellow human beings...............................I wonder which applies to you dear sir?

1 minute ago, jaybeee said:

Quite a few of the more sensible Hearts supporters are now talking sense re this whole shit-storm (and I for one do have sympathy; mainly for the other clubs, but a little for the real Hearts supporters), However there is always an exception to the rule and clearly you're it.  Anybody who is seriously suggesting that mass gatherings should have been extended with this virus around is either just plain stupid or doesn't give a shit about his fellow human beings...............................I wonder which applies to you dear sir?

I think there should have been mass gatherings of Hearts fans and Sevco fans 

3 hours ago, aDONisSheep said:

This ^^^^^

Aberdeen for example were only one point behind Motherwell, they therefore gave up on a potential £250k prize money, or if you've got a Farce of Midlothian mindset £600k for missing out on 2nd.  (Make no bones about it, we need all the money we can get)!

Livi, St Johnstone, Hibs and Kilmarnock all gave up on prize money and possible European football.

That pattern of teams potentially losing out, is repeated throughout the leagues, but to hear some people, you'd think they all made their decisions to end the leagues (not out of necessity) but out of greed, avarice and malice.

The way they tell it, you'd think Hearts bear the stigmata, but the reality is, they were just shyte at football.

But as our Lord and Saviour famously said atop the 'Hill of Broad'...   GET DOON AND BIDE DOON!

Yours, here endeth the lesson.

aDONis

Come on now. I’ve read some ridiculous made-up wish list nonsense in this thread,  but that’s a step too far. 

😉

1 hour ago, Tony Wonder said:

Not been on here for ages, thought I'd pop in and when I do I see people claiming Bill Leckie is talking sense, that's more than enough for now.

I think folks were more suggesting he talks a refreshingly alternative sort of pish to the current Sportsound coven.

1 hour ago, CambieBud said:

Raith Rovers saying today that they are struggling to fight Hearts case financially. This is outrageous. Budge et al should take a long hard look at themselves. The bad blood will be remembered for years to come

There's no doubt about that, unfortunately.

1 hour ago, Tony Wonder said:

It talks about job losses, failing to recognise we are trying to save jobs at Hearts and Partick. Or do those guys not count?

Total red herring. We are looking at promotion AND relegation taking place so it is a zero sum game. Every relegated team making cuts will be balanced by a promoted team needing to hire more staff.

If you thought the Falkirk fans had calmed down and accepted things, you were wrong.
Conspiracies, lies, fantasy, tears, hoping Raith die and suggestions of donating to the 'just cause' of Hearts and Partick all feature in their thread recently.

Some serious fucking moon howlers on that thread. Like the Murphy’s they’re not bitter.

11 minutes ago, San Starko Rover said:

Some serious fucking moon howlers on that thread. Like the Murphy’s they’re not bitter.

If Falkirk has scored 1 more goal in a game that mattered throughout the course of the season, they’d be looking forward to a return to the Championship,  not be giving a flying f**k about what Rovers fans would be saying, and would be adopting the exact same approach as you all quite rightly are now.

Enjoy!

Just now, AndyDD said:

‘This arbitration won’t really have any time for morality or perceived fairness’

How Tom must have felt when that was uttered hahaha. Superb. 

Hopefully that quote is in response to Tom stamping his feet saying 'WHERE IS THE FAIRNESS', presumably mixed in with a reference to Roy MacGregor and 'take their medicine'.

25 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Hopefully that quote is in response to Tom stamping his feet saying 'WHERE IS THE FAIRNESS', presumably mixed in with a reference to Roy MacGregor and 'take their medicine'.

Would add an extra flavour to it, for sure. 

Poor Tom. He thought he'd be shooting down Neil Doncaster with bullets of fairness from the Smoking Gun. Now all indications are that he's got some medicine of his own to take in the not too distant future.

Edited by AndyDD
shame