League Reconstruction 20/21 season

9 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

I wonder if we will have to simply re-run the original vote

Screenshot_2020-07-18-10-43-44-887_com.android.chrome.png

We could do, but as that document alludes to and the actual Companies Act 2006 states, it is only yes votes that count. A shareholder only signifies their agreement, which cannot be rescinded.

9 minutes ago, Tannadeechee said:

We could do, but as that document alludes to and the actual Companies Act 2006 states, it is only yes votes that count. A shareholder only signifies their agreement, which cannot be rescinded.

Aye, that might be the most hilarious outcome...all this just to re-run the vote due to it not being correctly carried out. 

33 minutes ago, Tannadeechee said:

Hearts and Thistle will surely be arguing that the presence of a 'Reject' box in the voting slip would imply that the company was counting 'no' votes and that those should implicitly have some kind of legal force over and above that actually written down in law. They'd also have to work in the notion that it's illegal to revoke those counted 'no' votes. Whether they succeed with that is anyone's guess.

19 minutes ago, Aim Here said:

Hearts and Thistle will surely be arguing that the presence of a 'Reject' box in the voting slip would imply that the company was counting 'no' votes and that those should implicitly have some kind of legal force over and above that actually written down in law. They'd also have to work in the notion that it's illegal to revoke those counted 'no' votes. Whether they succeed with that is anyone's guess.

I assume, from the position of a  lay person, my reading of the act yhat the "reject" option is the only real challenge to the vote. The SPFL should never have had that option, I can only assume it was to make.sure they knew everyone voted.

14 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

^^^^ Close to the edge

Cracking album and while the sprawling 18 minute eponymous first track may be the one most remember, I find the closing track Siberian Khatru to be my favourite.

5 hours ago, mishtergrolsch said:

f**k Hearts and their flat earther fans and all.

Nicely said. Seconded. I was just thinking that it has been a while since someone put the boot in to Hearts, so good for you.

28 minutes ago, MacArab said:

Nicely said. Seconded. I was just thinking that it has been a while since someone put the boot in to Hearts, so good for you.

Cheers. 

Just keeping the momentum up like a good civilian fighting the good fight.