SPFL to play out games

1 hour ago, angusog said:

seems that the epl will play all outstanding games behind close doors ,with certain criteria , 5 rules to be adhered to. spl will follow suit.well one would think so .perhaps these games will be played at training grounds ect as their will be no fans allowed . apparently epl will show games live on tv .for free. hope it happens play out the season

DISGUSTANG!

SUM1 DYED AND ALL U CAN TALK ABOUT IS FOOTBALL! DISGRASE!

P.S. SPL hasn't been a thing for years.

30 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Not sure who is making a bigger c**t of themselves on here, the OP or you.

I will save judgement until I read your response to my post.

ach well it passes the time. Lets keep it nice now 😝

Anyway let's be very clear here:

The meetings are viewed as preparatory, and intended to avoid a further delay to seasons being resumed once approval is granted, rather than a sign that it was imminent. Indeed, there is an acceptance that the plans being put in place may not end up being implemented for months if progress elsewhere is not made. 

11 minutes ago, JTS98 said:

No. It's nitpicky and it's a cheap way of excluding someone from a conversation, essentially on a technicality.

The fact that some thick people say SPL instead of 'SPFL Premiership' does not mean that using the term SPL automatically signals an inability to contribute to a discussion. Plenty of moronic ideas are given by people using the more modern name.

It's childish, basically. Either you know what someone means or you don't. Nobody is confused by the use of the term 'SPL'.

It's  the nature of the site. Someone talks shite, they get a bit of a roasting for it. He had recent history that set him up for it.

1 minute ago, Pet Jeden said:

Why don’t you tackle the content of the guy’s post rather than personally abuse him?

Because the content doesn't merit debate. It's barely legible, pie in the sky nonsense. 

Nice to see your never ending heads gone is continuing unabated though. 

1 hour ago, Dele said:

Were you not, yesterday, absolutely bawling at folk for typing about football on this forum because of someone your daughter knows/works with had died because of the virus? 

Didnt bawl, just stated a fact .

there is more to life than a game of football . as i have said ,its not my suggestion, but an idea eminating from the barclay,s league ,or EPL or whatever they call themselves

i dont happen to agree with it, buts thats  my opinion

5 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

It's  the nature of the site. Someone talks shite, they get a bit of a roasting for it. He had recent history that set him up for it.

if its shite ,you best read up on the bbc ,sun websites . ect ect . there is life outside JOHNSTONE

2 minutes ago, angusog said:

if its shite ,you best read up on the bbc ,sun websites . ect ect . there is life outside JOHNSTONE

Ah yes, the Sun. A well known bastion of not talking shite. 

There's nowhere on the BBC that says the English Premier League return is imminent, only that it is being discussed. 

This will also have little or no bearing on our leagues. EPL player contracts run until 30th June so if they start in mid May, they have a shout of completing. Scottish contracts run until 31st May, we wouldn't have a chance. 

1 minute ago, djchapsticks said:

Ah yes, the Sun. A well known bastion of not talking shite. 

There's nowhere on the BBC that says the English Premier League return is imminent, only that it is being discussed. 

This will also have little or no bearing on our leagues. EPL player contracts run until 30th June so if they start in mid May, they have a shout of completing. Scottish contracts run until 31st May, we wouldn't have a chance. 

That’s better. Remember to play nice. Good boy. Run along.

2 hours ago, angusog said:

seems that the epl will play all outstanding games behind close doors ,with certain criteria , 5 rules to be adhered to. spl will follow suit.well one would think so .perhaps these games will be played at training grounds ect as their will be no fans allowed . apparently epl will show games live on tv .for free. hope it happens play out the season

Are they being played in closes or on training grounds?

1 hour ago, angusog said:

The epl, have already been in contact with the Goverment, seems it,s to give the public a confidence boost ,I,ll let you judge.its on bbc website now ,and news

What do you think will happen if the general population are told it's OK for Raheem Sterling and Harry Kane but not all right for them ??

Middle of summer and the rationale behind the lockdown is all about the dangers of contact and travelling around from area to area, meanwhile the Elite are given a different set of rules, they're allowed contact, they're allowed to move around the country and they're allowed to mix with their friends and also do their work.

Do you seriously believe people would just accept this ???

I think not.

3 minutes ago, WATTOO said:

What do you think will happen if the general population are told it's OK for Raheem Sterling and Harry Kane but not all right for them ??

Middle of summer and the rationale behind the lockdown is all about the dangers of contact and travelling around from area to area, meanwhile the Elite are given a different set of rules, they're allowed contact, they're allowed to move around the country and they're allowed to mix with their friends and also do their work.

Do you seriously believe people would just accept this ???

I think not.

how many times do i have to repeat this , its not my SUGGESTION ,its being driven by THE EPL ask them , not me