Scottish Championship Kits 20/21

8 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Good kit = good season.

Congratulations on your promotion, ICT and Morton.

Seems as good a basis for a league table as any in absence of actually being able to play games.

Think we'll need to relegate Raith again.

2 minutes ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

That's a very nice ICT kit. I take it the practice of having at least a little of black on the kit to represent Inverness Thistle has been ditched?

I believe the away kit is going to be red and black to represent Inverness Thistle.

Can’t decide if I like the hexagons or not, but feel having them on the shirt and not the rest looks a bit strange. For fans who will likely just buy the shirt it’s probably a winner but as a full kit not so sure.

3 hours ago, Skyline Drifter said:

Just me that thinks the hexagon things in the sub print look ridiculous then? Strip doesn't need them.

All a matter of taste but the hexagons make it for me. Otherwise it would just be a Crystal Palace top as another poster suggested. Its a really smart kit. I hope we get to see it in the flesh at some point.

5 hours ago, Skyline Drifter said:

Just me that thinks the hexagon things in the sub print look ridiculous then? Strip doesn't need them.

Suspect you'll barely see them IRL.