Sevco and their fans suffer humiliating dossier defeat

4 minutes ago, ribzanelli said:

Get Rangers in the sea, Hearts can be club 12, Partick and Stranraer saved and then fill the vacancy at the bottom. Problems solved with no need for reconstruction!

Nah, get Hearts down too. Promote Inverness in their place.

Just now, d31 said:

We might be as much as 6-12 months away from crowds of over 500. So it simply needs to be behind closed doors or no football at all.

I can't see the lower leagues having a market for closed doors so there is a lot of questions there.

There is not a lot of tv games next season from Scottish Football so we have plenty to sell and there is definitely a market right now. Get all the deals done before anyone realises closed door football is dog shit

Do you genuinely believe Scottish football can get a deal that means clubs have enough income from it that they are able to play at least half of the season in empty stadiums?

5 minutes ago, d31 said:

We might be as much as 6-12 months away from crowds of over 500. So it simply needs to be behind closed doors or no football at all.

I can't see the lower leagues having a market for closed doors so there is a lot of questions there.

There is not a lot of tv games next season from Scottish Football so we have plenty to sell and there is definitely a market right now. Get all the deals done before anyone realises closed door football is dog shit

Do you think any broadcaster and commercial money will be enough to finance 12 or 14 teams in the top division?

5 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Do you genuinely believe Scottish football can get a deal that means clubs have enough income from it that they are able to play at least half of the season in empty stadiums?

I know Aberdeen need and want to start as soon as possible to get ANY income from streaming/advertising/sponsorship.

Surely looking at a £5m-£10m loss for season 2020/21 though yes so that relies on a lot of nice owners, shareholders, banks to help out.

So from an Aberdeen perspective they want to do anything to get closer to the £5m and further away from the £10m.

Do we have opponents - well I hope so?

3 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Do you think any broadcaster and commercial money will be enough to finance 12 or 14 teams in the top division?

See other reply. I know Aberdeen want to start asap and believe there will be a market for streaming/selling the remaining fixtures beyond those contracted to Sky and Alba.

Well the likes of turkey, Czech Republic, Denmark , Poland, Austria to name but a few are all going to manage it and I doubt they have huge tv deals . 
Just because we are going to fail badly with no government support , there seems to be an assumption that other lesser leagues are all in the same boat they aren’t

I can see UEFA getting involved in this shambles eventually and I do think our clubs could end up being excluded from European competition , if we have no plan of action,

The only reason you "can see UEFA getting involved" is that you just run around this forum repeating your own nonsense without absorbing any information from any other source, including posters on here, the entire European media, and UEFA themselves.

The SPFL have until 25th May to make a decision on how they are planning to handle the season. They don't mind how we do it as long as the European places are dished out based on sporting merit. Some countries have already finished their leagues early in exactly the same manner that we have, this includes France, one of the biggest and wealthiest leagues in Europe.

Guest DAVIDB69

We can’t but I think we will have problems when we go back to UEFA later this month with no real plan apart from we would like to call the league for financial reasons as we cannot afford to restart.

UEFA would probably accept that but they probably may struggle with no idea when leagues will restart as government haven’t said when we can play behind closed doors although we cant afford that either.

I do think Bayer Leverkusen will be awarded a walkover against rangers okay they are going through anyway.

What may be more significant is UEFA may not allow our clubs to play in europe and withdraw the competition licences for us because of the mess we are in.

1 minute ago, d31 said:

See other reply. I know Aberdeen want to start asap and believe there will be a market for streaming/selling the remaining fixtures beyond those contracted to Sky and Alba.

I'll rephrase. Do you think all clubs have the capacity to compete in a division without gate income?

2 minutes ago, DAVIDB69 said:

We can’t but I think we will have problems when we go back to UEFA later this month with no real plan apart from we would like to call the league for financial reasons as we cannot afford to restart.

UEFA would probably accept that but they probably may struggle with no idea when leagues will restart as government haven’t said when we can play behind closed doors although we cant afford that either.

I do think Bayer Leverkusen will be awarded a walkover against rangers okay they are going through anyway.

What may be more significant is UEFA may not allow our clubs to play in europe and withdraw the competition licences for us because of the mess we are in.

Absolute nonsense. Read @craigkillie post and take a break for a while.

6 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

I'll rephrase. Do you think all clubs have the capacity to compete in a division without gate income?

Aberdeen will honour the contracts so we are stuck with our squad.

I do think many teams in Scotland will bin the majority of their squad this month and only worry about pulling a team together when they have a competitive match imminently upon them.

So yes I think a lot of teams will be weaker next season yes.

I'm not sure what teams you think may suffer the most?

I see it being Rangers and Celtic. No gate receipts from Euro/LC matches for the remainder of 2020 is a loss of more cash than the other 40 teams added together see in a whole season.

Edited by d31

2 minutes ago, ribzanelli said:

I see Rangers want a ‘democracy not a dictatorship’. I trust they will be leading the charge for changing the 11-1 voting structure to 7-5?

After this absolute shambles sevco should have their vote taken from them.

Just now, Bohemian said:

Absolute nonsense. Read @craigkillie post and take a break for a while.

Craig basically relies on the fact that most people are too lazy to read the association laws to correct him, imo he bluffs it.

Just now, ribzanelli said:

I see Rangers want an democracy not a dictatorship’. I trust they will be leading the charge for changing the 11-1 voting structure to 7-5?

Scottish fitba fans had the chance to change that structure but couldn't be arsed too.

Pointless blaming Sevco for that one.

9 hours ago, John E. Comelately said:

It is absolutely incredible to see this forum hold Neil Doncaster on a pedestal as a model of integrity and business acumen.

Absolutely incredible.

That's the power of sevco. Lower than Doncaster

Just now, d31 said:

Aberdeen will honour the contracts so we are stuck with our squad.

I do think many teams in Scotland will bin the majority of their squad this month and only worry about pulling a team

together when they have a competitive match imminently upon them.

So yes I think a lot of teams will be weaker next season yes.

Like I said, you could have top division teams fielding youths and part timers to scramble for pennies from streaming and SKY money. Sounds thrilling.

1 minute ago, bennett said:

Craig basically relies on the fact that most people are too lazy to read the association laws to correct him, imo he bluffs it.

Scottish fitba fans had the chance to change that structure but couldn't be arsed too.

Pointless blaming Sevco for that one.

You're a thick c**t, I dont really care what you think Vicky. HTH

3 minutes ago, Insaintee said:

That's the power of sevco. Lower than Doncaster

He's got a point though, for years Doncaster has been ridiculed but a clever piece of spin (monorail) has made him Scottish football's favourite son.

2 minutes ago, bennett said:

He's got a point though, for years Doncaster has been ridiculed but a clever piece of spin (monorail) has made him Scottish football's favourite son.

No Sevco's stupidity has done that. Guy is still a cockwomble