Sevco and their fans suffer humiliating dossier defeat

It's nearly time for the Sevco Dossier of revelations.

We've been promised this will be "EXPLOSIVE" and could "TAKE DOWN THE SPFL" and "LEAD TO THE IMMEDIATE SACKINGS OF THE CEO" or "LEAD TO THE RESIGNATION OF BOARD MEMBERS"

Personally I am very interested to finally see who has been bullied and by which club/person/board member/ceo. Lots of **** speculating that this could show how Peter "I'll do what I want" Lawwell controls everyone in Scottish Football except sevco because "WATP"

What are you looking forward to most from this EXPLOSIVE extensive dossier of incriminating evidence and will your club get a mention?

eta more BOLD

Edited by Romeo

1 hour ago, Romeo said:

It's nearly time for the Sevco Dossier of revelations.

We've been promised this will be "EXPLOSIVE" and could "TAKE DOWN THE SPFL" and "LEAD TO THE IMMEDIATE SACKINGS OF THE CEO" or "LEAD TO THE RESIGNATION OF BOARD MEMBERS"

Personally I am very interested to finally see who has been bullied and by which club/person/board member/ceo. Lots of **** speculating that this could show how Peter "I'll do what I want" Lawwell controls everyone in Scottish Football except sevco because "WATP"

What are you looking forward to most from this EXPLOSIVE extensive dossier of incriminating evidence and will your club get a mention?

eta more BOLD

metro.jpg

1 hour ago, AsimButtHitsASix said:

Original post needs more bold IMHO

Also a lack of italics. Imagine if bold italics were used. Breathtaking

And shouldn't 'revelations' be capitalized?  Because surely the 'Dossier of Revelationswill be BIBLICAL

Am I getting the hang of this?

54 minutes ago, NorthBank said:

Not since the season was suspended. Weekends only.

They had every night last week.  Was pretty much Steven Thomson shouting into Zoom that the season has to finish.

7 minutes ago, Romeo said:
1 hour ago, AsimButtHitsASix said:
Original post needs more bold IMHO

Also a lack of italics. Imagine if bold italics were used. Breathtaking

Will sort this as soon as I get home

Greenies incoming if ye can chuck in some underline without kicking the arse out of it

2 minutes ago, CALDERON said:

They had every night last week.  Was pretty much Steven Thomson shouting into Zoom that the season has to finish.

OK. Thanks. I usually listen in but didn't hear it advertised nor was it promoted just prior to start time. Only heard a promo for Get It On at 6pm. I must be tuned in to FM and not MW. Will want to listen to it this week,