Sevco and their fans suffer humiliating dossier defeat

We're supposed to be thinking that they're taking legal advice on the allegations.  Meanwhile they wait until enough advance votes are submitted, allowing them to 'withdraw their allegations'.

31 minutes ago, The DA said:

We're supposed to be thinking that they're taking legal advice on the allegations.  Meanwhile they wait until enough advance votes are submitted, allowing them to 'withdraw their allegations'.

Given their public allegations from early April they would be a bit late with any legal advice now.

1 hour ago, Ross. said:

Can’t help but feel they are delaying in the hope that enough teams become exasperated and confirm before hand they will vote against. Right now that looks like the best possible outcome from their perspective.

Evidence was to be released this week, as far as I'm aware it's being released this week.

Delaying would be waiting until next week Rossy

4 minutes ago, bennett said:

Evidence was to be released this week, as far as I'm aware it's being released this week.

As far as you are aware🤣 What are you aware of Vicky? Absolutely f**k all, that's  what you are aware of. 

1 minute ago, Bohemian said:

As far as you are aware🤣 What are you aware of Vicky? Absolutely f**k all, that's  what you are aware of. 

Good morning to you too.

9 minutes ago, bennett said:

I’m not sure a timescale was ever put on it being released, as far as Rangers go, beyond saying it would be provided to clubs before the EGM they wanted.

Given they have asked for 2 senior officials to be suspended, you assume from their side the evidence is cast iron. If the evidence is that strong, you have to wonder why it is taking so long for them to share it.

I fully expect the evidence to have more spin than a Nakamura or Beckham free kick, for it to be dismissed almost unanimously and for Rangers/Hearts/Stranraer and possibly Partick Thistle to harp on about the injustice for years, while the rest just get on with it.

18 minutes ago, Ross. said:

I’m not sure a timescale was ever put on it being released, as far as Rangers go, beyond saying it would be provided to clubs before the EGM they wanted.

Given they have asked for 2 senior officials to be suspended, you assume from their side the evidence is cast iron. If the evidence is that strong, you have to wonder why it is taking so long for them to share it.

I fully expect the evidence to have more spin than a Nakamura or Beckham free kick, for it to be dismissed almost unanimously and for Rangers/Hearts/Stranraer and possibly Partick Thistle to harp on about the injustice for years, while the rest just get on with it.

The spfl's handling of vote alone would normally see Doncaster removed from his £340k plus bonuses job but this is Scottish fitba. 

You could be right about the spin. Doncasters monorail routine on Saturdays sportsound will be probably be repeated and gleefully accepted by an eager audience. 

13 minutes ago, bennett said:

The spfl's handling of vote alone would normally see Doncaster removed from his £340k plus bonuses job but this is Scottish fitba. 

You could be right about the spin. Doncasters monorail routine on Saturdays sportsound will be probably be repeated and gleefully accepted by an eager audience. 

Moving the chairs on the titanic never has any repercussions or accountability zippy.

Did Doncaster break any rules?

From an outside point of view this seems like Rangers have had their bluff called and are backtracking a bit. If I had evidence of what they were accusing, I'd be bursting to share it rather than talk about sharing it and not really doing it.