8 minutes ago, Dele said:

It's crazy how many grown Scottish adults can't spell Stranraer properly. 

Really! I used to work in the village of Gaerwen on Anglesey, the next village on the road from Bangor (on the mainland) to Holyhead  (ferries to Ireland) was and indeed  still is Llanfairpwllgwyngyll, oddly enough people there have a similar problem. :)

2 hours ago, rainbowrising said:

So what happens to the league if this runs on? If all scenarios (including those voted on)  are on hold over the summer what happens for any league later in the year? Do they have a definition of what the SPFL financially did wrong? If it ends up a matter of opinion with a 'could have done this could have done that' where does it actually get us? 

It could get us here or it could get us there. Or, conceivably, somewhere else.

1 hour ago, Dunning1874 said:

Brechin now getting in on the act - with the world's tiniest font - denying the allegations in the Rangers dossier and saying every League 2 club will corroborate their denial. https://www.brechincity.com/bcfc/p/n/2277

"in our possession verification from each club"

I bet this evidence wont take 4 weeks to be released.....

Edited by C4mmy31

23 minutes ago, jaybeee said:

Really! I used to work in the village of Gaerwen on Anglesey, the next village on the road from Bangor (on the mainland) to Holyhead  (ferries to Ireland) was and indeed  still is Llanfairpwllgwyngyll, oddly enough people there have a similar problem. :)

They usually cheat & call it Llanfair PG.

This is funny as f**k.

So much of The Rangers dossier being outed as utter pish its hard to know where Tom English goes from here?

I would be surprised if Sevco get the 75% required - not because clubs dont want to see an inquiry, but (in the case of League 2 clubs and probably a fair few in the Championship) because so many of them appear to be convinced that the teddy bears are lying fuckers.

Similar to the furore around the SPFL resolution vote - there are a few very loud, tear stained (and In Caley Thistles case, utterly embarrassing) efforts at statements, but there are 35+ clubs who have said diddly squat, and its unlikely to be because they wholeheartedly support The Rangers.

I think an inquiry might be helpful, but not until the league has been called and preferably after Sevco have another admin event just for the maximum seethe.

2 hours ago, rainbowrising said:

So what happens to the league if this runs on? If all scenarios (including those voted on)  are on hold over the summer what happens for any league later in the year? Do they have a definition of what the SPFL financially did wrong? If it ends up a matter of opinion with a 'could have done this could have done that' where does it actually get us? 

Well you'd hope lessons are learned and if any situation remotely similar happens then we're in a better position to react.

Learning there's no point kowtowing to the old firm because it'll eventually leave you with egg on your face is a start.

I tend to agree that there probably needs to be change at the SPFL as it is a clusterfuck of an organisation in its running. Sometimes too much democracy is a bad thing.

Also I think I preferred the much more dignified silence of most of the Stewart Milne era than the current era of too much coming from Dave Cormack.