Scottish Football Blooper Reel

Thought it might be fun to have a thread where people talk about (or preferably include videos of) their favourite own goals, shite defending, goalkeeper howlers, bad misses, referee meltdowns or anything else. The older the better too.

One of my favourites is (future Scotland international) Barry Douglas tying himself in knots at Rugby Park (1:38 in). I've also added the classic Les Mottram debacle, though I'd imagine almost everyone has seen it before.

I love the goal we concede 22 seconds into this video as much as I'll ever love a goal that Clyde concede. You can tell from a couple of players' reactions that it wasn't the first goal that 'keeper had cost us. And the right back gets away as a result.

This is when I finally conceded that Storey probably wasn't going to cut it at Pittodrie. He even does a pretty good job of helping McNaughton to clear the ball after inexplicably failing to get it over the line. 

Jim Holmes OG for Airdrie v Falkirk is a true comedy moment. Very much out of character though, he was one of the few Morton players who were any good during the 70s and 80s. The commentary is some patonising stereotyping pish by unfunny cunto Rory McGrath.

Don’t know if there’s film of it but Mottram (again) denied Aberdeen a goal against St Mirren sometime in the mid 80s I’d guess
Ball was just about to hit the net, rolled clearly over the line, AFC celebrate, StM look like they lost a goal and then...

.... free kick in the center circle!

Jim Holmes OG for Airdrie v Falkirk is a true comedy moment. Very much out of character though, he was one of the few Morton players who were any good during the 70s and 80s. The commentary is some patonising stereotyping pish by unfunny cunto Rory McGrath.

Funny clip. Aye McGrath was dead air, absolute comedy vacuum.