The Dundee United Thread 22/23

8 minutes ago, Sarto Mutiny said:

We might win 8-0 on Sunday. You never know

If you offered us a 2-9 defeat with KVV getting his 30 we'd take it right now.

Shite season guys but you'll be back, enjoy a VAR free season, some wins and think how optimistic you'll feel 12 months from now.

3 minutes ago, Handsome_Devil said:

Shite season guys but you'll be back, enjoy a VAR free season, some wins and think how optimistic you'll feel 12 months from now.

Have you forgotton how much of an arse of it we made getting out of the Championship the last time? For several years.

1 minute ago, captainkev said:

Have you forgotton how much of an arse of it we made getting out of the Championship the last time? For several years.

Aye, seeing a lot of comments on Twitter where folk have clearly forgotten it took you 4 seasons to get out that league, and that was with a bigger budget than youll have this time.

1 minute ago, captainkev said:

I was trying to gloss over that.

I'm also assuming you'll do what you did in the last promotion season and chuck money at it...spent a bit better than this time.

38 minutes ago, ArabFC said:

The worst part about it is, now we're down (we are) you can have every faith that those in charge will make the worst possible choices going into next season.

There's so much deadwood on and off the park that need to be punted.

We need to identify a new manager or head coach + DoF quickly and give them time to identify the (very) few players we want to keep and get to work on a rebuild.

Will we? Probably not.

Callum Davidson come on down

20 minutes ago, Handsome_Devil said:

That was kind of my thinking in 2016. New grounds and boozers to visit and perhaps a chance of scudding a few ‘lesser’ teams with silky football. Optimism was gone very quickly as we scraped a point of QoTS first up and were then pumped off Dumbarton before routinely being outplayed by part-timers. Starting to get flashbacks already!

IMG_1122.gif.93bec3a0e1dcd80a38518315f8e4a87a.gif

56 minutes ago, Shadow Play said:

Time for a massive rethink at Tannadice I reckon.  May I suggest you start by getting rid of Bubblegum Pop like Beautiful Sunday, country music like Country Roads and Disco like Love Is In The Air.  

Why not try some Dance and some Rock like the songs below?

With regards to improving the team’s performances for next season?  That’s easy - just get Ogren to sink another £12M into the club.

I’m simply being a good neighbour so there is no need to thank me for the free advice, instead allow me to thank you for the season of fun you have provided.

Goodnight and thank you!

IMG_2538.jpeg

IMG_2537.jpeg

https://youtu.be/XzGr4s4vgIY