The Dundee United Thread 22/23

9 minutes ago, invergowrie arab said:

Fucking hell 

A tremendous performance. Every one of the players in the field today was was warrior. Even Pawlett 

I now don't think we will get relegated so a step forward 

Pains me to say it but Pawlett put in a decent shift.  When did he discover a work ethic?

1 hour ago, Granny Danger said:

Terrible analysis.  My scenarios, with the most likely being first, we’re:

We would get absolutely scudded.

We would be comfortably beaten.

We would be beaten.

We would get an undeserved draw.

We would get a deserved draw.

We would get a jammy win.

We would get a deserved win.

The actual outcome was the last of these.

Your team hardly had the ball 🤔

The team that has double the possession, more shots and more corners tend to be the better although your mob got the most important thing, the goal. Although it was a very fortunate deflection and offside goal, nonetheless it stood and Rangers missed a few sitters. 

Good backs to the wall performance 👏 Rangers looked tired and sluggish after a hard away game in your Europe midweek.  

Edited by Yenitit

7 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

Your team hardly had the ball 🤔

The team that has double the possession, more shots and more corners tend to be the better although your mob got the most important thing, the goal. Although it was a very fortunate deflection and offside goal, nonetheless it stood and Rangers missed a few sitters. 

Good backs to the wall performance 👏

Absolutely spewing 👆

14 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

Got to agree with Yenitit here.

I'll be fucking raging if Tam Courts stays in a job after us winning every week.

I think the best thing to do is keep hurling abuse at everyone and everything connected to the club, keep them in a constant state of fear of a fans riot and they should play like that every week.

Champions League here we come.

5 minutes ago, mishtergrolsch said:

I think the best thing to do is keep hurling abuse at everyone and everything connected to the club, keep them in a constant state of fear of a fans riot and they should play like that every week.

Stadium doctor must go

50 minutes ago, invergowrie arab said:

I now don't think we will get relegated so a step forward 

I still think you’ll get relegated.

26 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

Got to agree with Yenitit here.

I'll be fucking raging if Tam Courts stays in a job after us winning every week.

You lost 6 days ago m8

42 minutes ago, mishtergrolsch said:

^^^ 100% this.

The only reason we won today was Courts and the players reacting to our my criticism on here.

Not long home, so here's my tuppenceworth. 

It's great to have a tuppenceworth after actually having been at the game. There's been times I thought it would never happen again.

Tremendous performance, from the very first kick. Won a free kick with just seconds played, which in turn got us a couple of corners. These first minutes set the tone for the match.

I know it was the same for every team, but I think the effect of no fans last season was often understated. Think today (and arguably last Sunday) went a way to prove that.

Referee was abysmal and was clearly favouring the opposition.

No failures at all in the Utd team, but particularly high marks to Mulgrew and Edwards. And especially Jamie Robson, who for me was MOTM. Possibly his best performance in a Utd shirt in his last appearance.