George Floyd/Black Lives Matter Protests

2 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Anti Semitism too.... FFS. Reported.

Also, you can maybe offer Philpy some advice on how best to hit the ground?

17 hours man. Your standards are slipping. 

1 minute ago, Dee Man said:

17 hours man. Your standards are slipping. 

Working all weekend and just had the longest lie (not the kind of lies going about in this thread) iv had in over 5 years. 

2230 to 0950. What a hit son. 

4 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Also, you can maybe offer Philpy some advice on how best to hit the ground?

You'd be best placed to advise on that with your uniquely close up perspective.

Surely there can't be many builders' merchants within a commuteable distance from Musselbrough that have a hulking bodybuilder of a racist working behind the till. This seems fairly easily identifiable

I know a builder's merchant's near Musselburgh with a body builder as assistant manager. But he gives gives me a decent rate on bathroom tiles so he can't be racist. Must be a different one.

Weird thing is ma pal Anish says he always gets overcharged when he goes there.

10 minutes ago, AsimButtHitsASix said:

I know a builder's merchant's near Musselburgh with a body builder as assistant manager. But he gives gives me a decent rate on bathroom tiles so he can't be racist. Must be a different one.

Weird thing is ma pal Anish says he always gets overcharged when he goes there.

If you kept quiet about what you were getting charged, he'd never know.

1 hour ago, Gaz said:

Surely there can't be many builders' merchants within a commuteable distance from Musselbrough that have a hulking bodybuilder of a racist working behind the till. This seems fairly easily identifiable

Rembrand emailed me back to say an investigation will be launched in their Seafield store so there’s a good chance it’s there. 

1 hour ago, Falkirk09Bairn said:

Rembrand emailed me back to say an investigation will be launched in their Seafield store so there’s a good chance it’s there. 

Tell them the informant will be hiding behind the 8 by 4 sheets of 3/4" ply around 4.50pm.

Right, I've spoken to a mod and highlighted the fact I used an unacceptable term.  I've also asked for the original post to be removed as in hindsight it isn't something that I should have brought up on here in the first place. If and if the decent posters on here have offered me advice, I'll message them with the outcome. 

I heard the anonymous ripped body building steroid munching racist assistant manager working for a builder's suppliers in East Lothian already has a following amongst bored housewives on Facebook.

Edited by welshbairn

2 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

Everyone let’s just forget about this and respond to philpy’s new thread “The gypos - do we need them?”

It could be a series...I've got loads of suggestions, unfortunately every one would get me arrested, never mind banned.

3 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

I heard the anonymous ripped body building steroid munching racist assistant manager working for a builder's suppliers in East Lothian already has a following amongst bored housewives on Facebook.

From the sound of philpy's last post, he might be a poster on here who read the initial accusation...