George Floyd/Black Lives Matter Protests

Any of these arsehóles gives me a coherent explanation of their understanding of Marxist theory, I'll listen to their argument. Until then, I'll continue to refer to them as stupid, bigoted, racist cúnts. Because, y'know, that's kind of what they are.

Everyone knows fine well what it is. It’s putting women in your video games and killing white peoples. Marx famously wrote extensively about this.

21 minutes ago, WhiteRoseKillie said:

This. As with other protected characteristics, there are ways to address the difference without causing offence. I've always thought that a useful rue of thumb is to consider what people whose characteristics are protected by legislation find offensive and, rather than dismiss their concerns as being trivial, just not use language which might offend. If you treat people with respect, and inadvertently use an offensive term, they will more than likely explain where you went wrong - and how it makes them feel - rather than scream "discrimination!". That way, we all learn to get along better.

Point of pedantry, but under the equalities act it is not only people with minority characteristics that are protected.  A heterosexual Christian Male is as equally protected as a lesbian muslim from Nigeria, despite what Littlejohn and his ilk might think. 

Edited by coprolite
More pedantry

17 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

I’m unsure what to think about the PSG game. I highly doubt the 4th official meant anything racist by it but in this day and age with everyone being hyper sensitive about anything then he should have known better. I had a wry smile as at the same time on the Royal Variety show a group were performing and they were called the Black Blues Brothers. 

I'm very sure what to think. When BT Sport said that the Turkish team had walked off, I thought, "well, if that report's accurate, I don't blame them, really." When they then reported that PSG had joined them, I'll be honest, it was better than seeing Man U going three down. I just hope that this continues, but I don't think we should hold our breath.

4 minutes ago, coprolite said:

Point of pedantry, but under the equalities act it is not only people with minority characteristics that are protected.  A heterosexual Christian Male is as equally protected as a lesbian muslim from Nigeria, despite what Littlejohn and his ilk might think. 

I get your point, but the equalities act tends to be invoked when people have been disadvantaged because of one or more protected characteristics. While gender, religion and sexual orientation are all protected characteristics, you'll struggle to find a case where someone legitimately suffered discrimination from any of White, Christian, or Heterosexual. Except on Facebook, of course. You'll end up in the jail for having a "Xmas" tree on there...

?

Said how AJ had a better than than him, then in explanation said it's a compliment because he likes brown, and its bot his fault if folk in the world have a complex within themselves 

Eta just realised this hapoend in October. Apologies. It was being shown on SSN there

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:
9 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:
?

Said how AJ had a better than than him, then in explanation said it's a compliment because he likes brown, and its bot his fault if folk in the world have a complex within themselves

Nope, not any clearer.

17 minutes ago, WhiteRoseKillie said:

I get your point, but the equalities act tends to be invoked when people have been disadvantaged because of one or more protected characteristics. While gender, religion and sexual orientation are all protected characteristics, you'll struggle to find a case where someone legitimately suffered discrimination from any of White, Christian, or Heterosexual. Except on Facebook, of course. You'll end up in the jail for having a "Xmas" tree on there...

I've often thought of taking a case against our council's leisure operator for having ladies only swimming sessions although I'll conceed my motives are less than pure. 

They haven't been brainwashed. That makes them sound like victims. They are contemptible bigots who have found a flimsy justification for acting like arseholes through social media. It hasn't changed them but it has helped them.
Just seems like they've all just googled marxist and now that gives them a racist card. I shout stuff because blm are marxist.

19 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

This

Pulev said in a press conference, AJ has a better tan than me. 

Then when he was being interviewed on Sky about it, when the interviewer was asking if he could understand why people would be offended, offered some pretty flimsy explanation, including basically that he thinks being brown is great and saying it's not his fault if folk are over sensitive in this day and age. 

It was being shown on SSN there and I thought it was this week, but actually it happened in October. So it's probably been discussed already on here somewhere. 

25 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Eta just realised this hapoend in October. Apologies. It was being shown on SSN there

And you accused Pulev of having a ‘mare you sausage-fingered stubby sod.

8 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Pulev said in a press conference, AJ has a better tan than me. 

Then when he was being interviewed on Sky about it, when the interviewer was asking if he could understand why people would be offended, offered some pretty flimsy explanation, including basically that he thinks being brown is great and saying it's not his fault if folk are over sensitive in this day and age. 

It was being shown on SSN there and I thought it was this week, but actually it happened in October. So it's probably been discussed already on here somewhere. 

Sounds like Marxist propaganda from the interviewer tbqhwy.

9 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
9 minutes ago, Shandön Par said:
And you accused Pulev of having a ‘mare you sausage-fingered stubby sod.

Time and place you Fife c**t

Gladly. Thanks to a new (Fife) gym and trainer the old dog has some new tricks. 

23 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

Just seems like they've all just googled marxist and now that gives them a racist card. I shout stuff because blm are marxist.

don’t know about the fuckwits at Millwall or wherever, but I’m pretty sure that the (more savvy) far right talk about “Marxists” because they’ve realised that a lot of people stop listening if they say what they really mean, which is generally “the Jews.”

7 minutes ago, Shandön Par said:

Gladly. Thanks to a new (Fife) gym and trainer the old dog has some new tricks. 

Seeing as you're here, how much paint should I buy for a single coat for a standard bedroom, walls and ceiling? It's just a fresh white coat over existing white paint.

don’t know about the fuckwits at Millwall or wherever, but I’m pretty sure that the (more savvy) far right talk about “Marxists” because they’ve realised that a lot of people stop listening if they say what they really mean, which is generally “the Jews.”

Cultural Marxism has become a talking point of the Tory Party and a lot of mainstream publications despite literally being a Nazi trope lol.