George Floyd/Black Lives Matter Protests

1 hour ago, Highland Capital said:

You just know that you're going to see some of these awful faux-Scots signs at the Glasgow and Edinburgh protests.  "Racists haud yer weesht" and all that pish.

''Trump's a pure head the ball'

Usually held by folk who would've looked down on those who spoke in a regional accent/slang at school. 

Edited by Fratelli

4 hours ago, Sinner-to-Saint said:

I'll start caring about Palestine as much as America once they up their game and start bringing us fantastic entertainment in the form of music, TV shows, films and comical presidents. 

Edited by Dee Man

1 hour ago, MixuFruit said:

If they really want to copy the Israeli attitude to black people they're going to need to start building concentration camps in the desert.

*stares intensely in Latin American.

50 minutes ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

I'm all for statues of c***s being thrown in the sea.

Hopefully the Duke of Sutherland statue in Golspie is next.

I'm up for it. They built it with that in mind, so it's either climbing gear and a fuckoff cordless angle grinder, or explosives. 

image.thumb.png.63c3cbd6f26b12fa5847a83966b36386.png

You'll need @Wee Willie if you want to go the explosives route.

Edited by welshbairn

1 minute ago, Mr. Brightside said:

Pearl clutching gammon types now upset that the Churchill statue is being defaced with the truth. You hate to see it.

The defacing of the cenotaph is too far the Churchill one as much as he was wartime leader of the country the sending of tanks into Glasgow and the sacrificing of the 51st Highland Division to the Germans in order to evacuate the expeditionary force at Dunkirk makes him a c**t in my book.

Thing is the Empire was built on slavery and basically bullying/invading countries.  I can understand the outrage of the police killing of George Floyd but the wanting to rename a street after him is just too far.  Ok the guy was killed by police but naming the street after a guy who was killed by police who served prison time for robbing and beating a black woman is too far.

The defacing of the cenotaph is too far the Churchill one as much as he was wartime leader of the country the sending of tanks into Glasgow and the sacrificing of the 51st Highland Division to the Germans in order to evacuate the expeditionary force at Dunkirk makes him a c**t in my book.

Him also being a massive racist, anti semite and starving millions of Indians to death also doesn't help.