Dundee United's Next Permanent Manager

Who will be Dundee United's Next Permanent Manager?  

334 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Back on topic, it seem as if, to top off the hilarity of Malky Mackay becoming United's manager, the club would also have to fork out over £100,000 in compensation to the SFA. Please, please let this happen. 

1 minute ago, kingjoey said:

The pie in a roll with brown sauce. I must have missed more in my youth than I realise. Although, from a personal point of view, you can shove a pie in a roll as far away from me as possible. 

I first encountered it when I was working up in Altens, where a lad would regularly come in to work with one from a street side burger van. It may be a common thing elsewhere, but since those days I've seen quite a few ask for it but only in the NE.

1 minute ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

Has Tommy's interview been cancelled?

I was told it was a triumvirate, McLaren as boss, Wright as his assistant and MacKay taking the DoF role. The idea of Wright being second in command did surprise me but when you think of the level he came from, you can't really compare the countryside town of Perth and it's plucky rural side to either of the behemoths in the city of Discovery.

How is it being paid for you ask? Neilson's compensation. As successful businesswoman Ann Budge is such a successful businesswoman she managed to drive up the fee from her constant claims that her club was in fact loaded and looking to bring in a sizeable chunk from legal action.

1 minute ago, kingjoey said:

Back on topic, it seem as if, to top off the hilarity of Malky Mackay becoming United's manager, the club would also have to fork out over £100,000 in compensation to the SFA. Please, please let this happen. 

If you're going the David Goodwillie/Craig Thompson route and soiling your team's image by putting some widely loathed hate figure on the payroll, the least you should expect is for him to be super-cheap compared to what he'd be worth without the baggage. Doubling Malky's wages for the first year should surely be a dealbreaker.

22 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

If anyone in Kintore calls a buttery an Abereenie they should be shown the door. 

I wish I had that sort of power. 

I'd see to it that he was shown the door and Malky ended up nowhere near Tannadice. 

4 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

St Johnstone and the City of Perth really have got right under your skin, you need to seek help pal.

Come now, Tam, even you must have seen that as an obvious ruse. ;)

14 hours ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

Plus £2 handling £3 shipping.  I don't get why people can't post about Scotland tickets without deducting a fiver. 

The handling fee and shipping fee are per order, not per ticket, and you wouldn't pay either if you bought the tickets in person. So they are not in fact something that should be included in the cost of the ticket.

1 hour ago, craigkillie said:

The handling fee and shipping fee are per order, not per ticket, and you wouldn't pay either if you bought the tickets in person. So they are not in fact something that should be included in the cost of the ticket.

Thanks, if I wanted a ticket to watch Kazakhstan it was £35. Which was reflected in 19k attendance.