The George Galloway "Unity Party" thread

Ross.

On 15/05/2021 at 12:45, DA Baracus said:

The utter state of this c**t

Screenshot_20210515-124438_Reddit.thumb.jpg.bcb719f1c9f86272651fa6f2c4b841e8.jpg

There was a time not too long ago when he would have been the first at a microphone or megaphone screaming about the persecution of Muslims. I remember him tearing into Tony Blair once for launching an offensive during the month of Ramadan.  

No longer. So long as the Muslims are living in Scotland, he's all for their forceful deportation. He's rather pick a fight - any fight - with Nicola Sturgeon that stand up for people these days. If they were being deported from, say, France I'd bet he's be all over the news.

On 21/05/2021 at 13:35, Terry_Tibbs said:

He's going to bring down Keir Starmer before having another stab at Nicola.

Maybe he should start with a stab at a balloon and then a paper bag before they let him out the house to take on the bigger stuff.

On 12/05/2021 at 20:19, Florentine_Pogen said:
On 11/05/2021 at 20:08, Henderson to deliver ..... said:
Batley and Spen sounds like some 80's pop duo who had a couple of hits and wrre pretty cool, but are now just massive Tories and anti vaxers.

Incorrect. Batley and Spen was a cartoon show from the 70's produced by the BBC to compete directly with Hanna Barbara's "Dastardly and Muttley".

Was she an independent cartoon producer?

On 15/05/2021 at 16:14, Highland Capital said:

Good lord! :lol:

This is becoming tragic.  Galloway is now literally wandering around the country running in whichever election springs up.  It's absolutely pathetic.  He's gone from being a man who'd never lost an election to getting at best a few hundred votes.  He can't be the full shilling anymore.

He's become the Sam Allardyce of politicians.

On 15/05/2021 at 17:40, Granny Danger said:

I don’t comment on mental health issues lightly but I believe that you are correct.

You knew him well, G D, where did he go off piste and why? Any ideas?

3 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

You knew him well, G D, where did he go off piste and why? Any ideas?

None.  He was always egotistical and ambitious but I always thought his politics were well founded.  There must be many of us who knew him back in the day, including those who worked far closer with him than I did, who would be both amazed and mortified by many of his more recent actions.

I thought his a appearance on a reality TV show was bizarre at the time but was willing to put it down as an aberration; but maybe that’s where the rot started.

3 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

None.  He was always egotistical and ambitious but I always thought his politics were well founded.  There must be many of us who knew him back in the day, including those who worked far closer with him than I did, who would be both amazed and mortified by many of his more recent actions.

I thought his a appearance on a reality TV show was bizarre at the time but was willing to put it down as an aberration; but maybe that’s where the rot started.

Thanks. You might be right about the reality TV show connection (I can't even remember the name of it now), thought it was a strange thing for an active politician to do myself, tbqh.

23 minutes ago, dirty dingus said:

He's fucked that one, Batley  is a huge Leeds Utd town. As soon as his love for Man U gets out he'll go from 1.2% to 1.1%

How. DARE. You, sir. He’s been a lifelong Leeds Utd fan since the start of the month!