P&B Come Dine With Me

17 hours ago, ICTChris said:

IMG_1070.jpg

Dear Lord what a sad little life throbber. You ruined my night, completely, so you could have the money, but I hope now you spend it on getting some lessons in grace and decorum because you have all the grace of a reversing dump truck without any tyres on.

That’s pretty much how I’d imagine you to be IRL once you have run of out patience with your guests playing with your train sets and disturbing the chronological order of your murder fantasy paperback collection.

If anyone ever finds them self in Albuquerque they have a great chain of breakfast places called Wecks. 4 egg omelette with New Mexico hatch chilles (red, green or both called Christmas style) is to die for.

3 hours ago, throbber said:

That’s pretty much how I’d imagine you to be IRL once you have run of out patience with your guests playing with your train sets and disturbing the chronological order of your murder fantasy paperback collection.

The bit where the contestants go nosing about in the others houses and find 'embarrassing;' stuff is the worst bit of the programme.  Although it would be amusing when they came across your collection of rainbow penis drawings

3 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

The bit where the contestants go nosing about in the others houses and find 'embarrassing;' stuff is the worst bit of the programme.  Although it would be amusing when they came across your collection of rainbow penis drawings

I store them in a box at my side of the cupboard , the girlfriend says if she finds them anywhere else they are going in the bin which is why I was trying to sell them on twitter and to Melanus Mallarkey.

1 hour ago, throbber said:

I store them in a box at my side of the cupboard , the girlfriend says if she finds them anywhere else they are going in the bin which is why I was trying to sell them on twitter and to Melanus Mallarkey.

Much?

1 hour ago, Flybhoy said:

Bennett would just phone a kebab and chips and spark open a few cans of cheap shitey lager from Aldi.

A couple of 14" grill boxes, a couple of pizzas, extra portions of chips . A couple of boxes of tennents and some cheap wine.

40 points in the bag.

10 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Much?

I offered them to MM for nothing and he politely declined during a DM exchange on twitter. I immediately acted like I was only joking to save face and I could tell he thought I was a total weirdo and it’s been awkward between us ever since.

1 minute ago, throbber said:

I offered them to MM for nothing and he politely declined during a DM exchange on twitter. I immediately acted like I was only joking to save face and I could tell he thought I was a total weirdo and it’s been awkward between us ever since.

Brokeback pie and bovril.

27 minutes ago, bennett said:

A couple of 14" grill boxes, a couple of pizzas, extra portions of chips . A couple of boxes of tennents and some cheap wine.

40 points in the bag.

What about your guests, what would they be having?