Conspiracy Theories

2 hours ago, BFTD said:

Was this just a tax case? It's hard to imagine being such a nutcase that you'd literally rather be dead than pay taxes when you're raking in millions anyway.

Maybe the thought of being trapped in jail with hundreds of WUMs constantly asking about "his" shite anti-virus was too much.

He was worth "only" $4m when he died.  

He originally fled America because he invented some crazy sport that involved flying light aircraft through obstacles and predictably someone died and he got sued.

After that he murdered one his neighbours in Belize, set up a drug manufacturing racket and was involved in non stop crypto rackets. If he set foot in America he was definitely dying in prison. 

On 05/06/2021 at 06:29, Arabdownunder said:

So the government has concluded that UFOs are objects, which have been seen flying and are, as yet, unidentified.

The US military-industrial complex has previous for encouraging the UFOs craze to deflect attention away from their own military tests.

13 hours ago, Detournement said:

I am deeply saddened at the death of McAfee.

Nothing to do with conspiracies. Just as someone who loves narcotics and looks up to the true kings of getting MWI. 

We won't see his likes again.

Agreed. He was thoroughly entertaining to listen to and if he took nearly as much as he said he did then he should be studied for scientific purposes. 

12 hours ago, Avon Barksdale said:

McAfee was sum boi.

Screenshot_20210623-223452.thumb.jpg.175f23f6f35550416884916e8dfd50f1.jpg

IIRC he had a brief Presidential campaign which was entertaining to say the least. I lost some goodwill when he never ate his penis like he promised..

Edited by Stormzy

36 minutes ago, LongTimeLurker said:

The US military-industrial complex has previous for encouraging the UFOs craze to deflect attention away from their own military tests.

I think all the recent promotion of UFOs is an attempt to move people away from conspiracy theories which governments dislike towards one which is benign politically and can be used to justify increased MIC spending. 

Edited by Detournement

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

An interesting thread of techno-bondage gear dreamed by everyone's favourite psycho right wing non profit. 

I unsurprisingly have a conspiracy theory about a conspiracy theory. If there is going to be an expansion of the internet towards what is described above it will be totally dependent on 5G but handily any objection to 5G has been welded to Covid lunatics. 

7 minutes ago, Detournement said:

An interesting thread of techno-bondage gear dreamed by everyone's favourite psycho right wing non profit. 

I unsurprisingly have a conspiracy theory about a conspiracy theory. If there is going to be an expansion of the internet towards what is described above it will be totally dependent on 5G but handily any objection to 5G has been welded to Covid lunatics. 

That account's a fellow traveller of Red Kahina lol

8 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

That account's a fellow traveller of Red Kahina lol

I've got no idea who it is but all the screenshots are from the Rand Corporation website.

They are the lunatics who were making up plans for winning a nuclear war in the 60s and partly inspired Dr Strangelove. 

I love when all the mad Commies start posting mad Commie shit. “Ooooh that guy is a follower of that group, you can’t retweet him he’s affiliated to them.” “Ah but he’s linked to that sun group”.

I sound like I’m being insulting but I really do love it. I like the glimpse into a world I find interesting but can’t be arsed spending any time on.

10 hours ago, ICTChris said:

I love when all the mad Commies start posting mad Commie shit. “Ooooh that guy is a follower of that group, you can’t retweet him he’s affiliated to them.” “Ah but he’s linked to that sun group”.

I sound like I’m being insulting but I really do love it. I like the glimpse into a world I find interesting but can’t be arsed spending any time on.

^^^ Part-time lunatic.

Reason the Flat Earth shop closed in Inverness.  Hope you're proud.👿

14 hours ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Had an argument with a bearded clown at Dens on Saturday, who looked like he lived in a cave. So wouldn't discount it.

Thank you.

I was thinking Paul Hartley but Cove were at home on Saturday so it wasn't him