Conspiracy Theories

The USAF has a secret aircraft flying at the moment called the NGAD (next generation air dominance fighter). This is "astonishing" for a plane that only got budget three years ago

I'll maybe actually look this up when I've a bit more time, but didn't the US produce their first jet fighter in less than a year from drawing board to action?

1 hour ago, ICTChris said:

For clarity, is Epstein’s murder a conspiracy theory?  If so I’m definitely a conspiracy theorist.

On 21/05/2021 at 09:39, dorlomin said:

The USAF has a secret aircraft flying at the moment called the NGAD (next generation air dominance fighter). This is "astonishing" for a plane that only got budget three years ago, hinting they had experimental types flying to get the next generation technologies ironed out for a while. They also announced they wanted to trim their fleet down to just 4 types, some cheap new F15s, a new model F16, the F35 and the NGAD. What this means is they seem to think their new aircraft can completely replace the F22. 

May be a coincidence but the USAF has been pressured by Congress to be more open about these "UFOs" (so not really the USAF pushing for this) and someone has been leaking some of these videos round about the same time the USAF will have to go public with a "black project" that is a project hidden from the public.

For those a bit older you will remember they had an entire fighter bomber (the f117) and a freaking huge bomber (the B2) developed in secret in the 80s. Plus you could hide a mid sized developed world economy in the US defence budget. 

Linked, maybe not. But its a shitload more likely than someone travelling across the stars to look at our military technology. 

The most common view from scientists on aliens is a mix of the Fermi Paradox (where are the aliens?) and von Neumann Machines, these are in a century or so we will be able to build a machine that could arrive in a solar system and assemble models of itself from the material available. So in theory any civilisation can send out probes that travel at well below the speed of light and arrive at star systems, then send out dozens to hundreds of copies of themselves and visit every star in the galaxy in a few tens of thousand to one hundred thousand years with technologies we will  likely have in the not so distant future.

If "they" exist and have the slightest interest in other life, they have been here for million or tens to hundreds of millions of years watching the Earth. This was the core plot of the novel 2001 A Space Odyssey. 

The "aliens" in 2001 weren't visitors from another part of our space time. They're a consciousness from a higher dimension which we can't begin to understand. 

Arthur c Clarke's less nuanced version of Ancient Aliens is in Childhood's End where the head alien takes the familiar form of a cloven hoofed horned red guy. I'm sure i read an interview with him where he said he was embarrassed that he'd once bought into Von Danniken's shite about aliens and crystal skulls. 

17 hours ago, ICTChris said:

@welshbairn needs to come back so I can drag him for this and also so we can work out who his charity of choice is for the Sturgeon bet

It's happening.
Social credit within a decade.
Jesus christ man, have you even read the tweet? The only information being used is "vaccination events".
Did the tinfoil hat slip down over your fucking eyes?

Also, looking at that guys timeline...wow. He's a complete fruitloop

44 minutes ago, Forest_Fifer said:

Jesus christ man, have you even read the tweet? The only information being used is "vaccination events".
Did the tinfoil hat slip down over your fucking eyes?

Also, looking at that guys timeline...wow. He's a complete fruitloop

It's been designed that way to confuse mugs like you.

The x means the information is used in the certificate. The categories without an x are being collected but are not part of the certificate.

Edit - hadn't looked at his timeline but aye he's a nutjob. 

Edited by Detournement

The x means the information is used in the certificate. The categories without an x are being collected but are not part of the certificate.

Hard pressed for me to think of an edit I’ve enjoyed reading more than this

So, ignore all the other bollocks he posts, but he's RIGHT ON THE MONEY!!11!!1 with this one, aye?
[emoji2357]

A boy I work with told me that Covid is part of the plot to get us to accept the New World Order. Vaccination cards are the same as the papers people had to carry in Nazi Germany. "They" will use (the lack of) them as a way to identify the free-thinkers. It's also why Biden is taking everyone's guns away. 

If you can't trust a right-wing mental pygmy, who can you trust?

45 minutes ago, Shotgun said:

A boy I work with told me that Covid is part of the plot to get us to accept the New World Order. Vaccination cards are the same as the papers people had to carry in Nazi Germany. "They" will use (the lack of) them as a way to identify the free-thinkers. It's also why Biden is taking everyone's guns away. 

In the case of the NHS App all the data is given to far right billionaire Peter Thiel's company Palantir. Another under reported privacy issue is that unless individuals opt out by June 23rd every GP record in England is going to become available to private sector data companies. 

I'm not sure what the situation in Scotland is. 

Edited by Detournement

42 minutes ago, Shotgun said:

There's a worrying amount of that spilling out from the internet at the moment. Lassie at work says her family have been trying to get her middle-aged brother to get vaccinated, but all they get from him is that it's all a hoax, Bill Gates, microchips, NWO, space aliens, large bowl of porridge...the conspiracy nut's manifesto.

How did so many people not get the memo that, by default, the internet is 100% grade-A bullshit?

• 2 weeks later...