Conspiracy Theories

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

An interesting thread of techno-bondage gear dreamed by everyone's favourite psycho right wing non profit. 

I unsurprisingly have a conspiracy theory about a conspiracy theory. If there is going to be an expansion of the internet towards what is described above it will be totally dependent on 5G but handily any objection to 5G has been welded to Covid lunatics. 

7 minutes ago, Detournement said:

An interesting thread of techno-bondage gear dreamed by everyone's favourite psycho right wing non profit. 

I unsurprisingly have a conspiracy theory about a conspiracy theory. If there is going to be an expansion of the internet towards what is described above it will be totally dependent on 5G but handily any objection to 5G has been welded to Covid lunatics. 

That account's a fellow traveller of Red Kahina lol

8 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

That account's a fellow traveller of Red Kahina lol

I've got no idea who it is but all the screenshots are from the Rand Corporation website.

They are the lunatics who were making up plans for winning a nuclear war in the 60s and partly inspired Dr Strangelove. 

I love when all the mad Commies start posting mad Commie shit. “Ooooh that guy is a follower of that group, you can’t retweet him he’s affiliated to them.” “Ah but he’s linked to that sun group”.

I sound like I’m being insulting but I really do love it. I like the glimpse into a world I find interesting but can’t be arsed spending any time on.

10 hours ago, ICTChris said:

I love when all the mad Commies start posting mad Commie shit. “Ooooh that guy is a follower of that group, you can’t retweet him he’s affiliated to them.” “Ah but he’s linked to that sun group”.

I sound like I’m being insulting but I really do love it. I like the glimpse into a world I find interesting but can’t be arsed spending any time on.

^^^ Part-time lunatic.

Reason the Flat Earth shop closed in Inverness.  Hope you're proud.👿

14 hours ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Had an argument with a bearded clown at Dens on Saturday, who looked like he lived in a cave. So wouldn't discount it.

Thank you.

I was thinking Paul Hartley but Cove were at home on Saturday so it wasn't him 

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:

@Bigmouth Strikes Again shall we commence headlock training this week and make our way to meet the big chap start of next week?

Dramatic footage claims to show new sighting of Bigfoot – so do the experts think it’s real? (msn.com)

Full disclosure has to happen soon. Far too many eyewitness reports (thousands) The Ohio Dept of Natural Resources are also practically admitting its real.