Conspiracy Theories

9 hours ago, ICTChris said:

If the only way to prove that Bigfoot was real was to have sex with him on video would you do it? The video will naturally go viral and garner over a billion views. 

Hunter sees a grizzly bear and fires at it. Goes to look for the body and gets a tap in the shoulder. It's the bear 

"Right pal, for shooting at me I either kill you or you let me shag you". Hunter pulls his breeks down...

Next day the humiliated hunter is out for revenge. Sees the bear. Fires his gun. Misses. Gets a tap on the shoulder. It's the bear.

"OK pal, you know the drill. Trousers down.."

Third day the hunter is seething and out for revenge. Brings his biggest gun with him. Sees the bear. Fires. Misses. Tap on the shoulder.

Bear is standing there. Shaking it's head it says "You know, mate, I don't think you really come here for the hunting...."

Apart from that Bigfoot is Yogi Bear because he didn't hibernate.

10 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

My whinging?

He's really quite remarkably p***kly on the subjects of cryptozoology and fascism.

12 hours ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Thousands of sightings of the sasquatch, with a high percentage from experienced professional hunters. They're all wrong though, it's just black bears walking around, even in the middle of winter when the furry fuckers are hibernating.

Thank you.

😂

What an absolute headcase you are.

18 minutes ago, BFTD said:

He's really quite remarkably p***kly on the subjects of cryptozoology and fascism.

Yes, it genuinely appears that he's firing out personal insults just because someone has dared state that 'bigfoot' is comical nonsense.

Is 'bigfoot' a single species or a single specimen?

What is it's range? Does it hibernate?

Why has there never been a single clear photo or video of it, despite everyone having mobile phones with decent quality cameras? Why has there never been a single shred of DNA evidence found of a 'bigfoot'? 

A YouTube video appeared on my suggested today titled ‘Finland Doesn’t Exist’. Apparently there is a conspiracy theory that the country of Finland is actually just a vast expanse of water, used by Japan to supply the Sushi industry with adequate amounts of fish by bypassing the strict regulations with regards to fishing quotas. It’s quite obviously a lot of nonsense but I guarantee there is people out there who believe it. 

Edit - I forgot to say that one of the arguments they use to back up the conspiracy is that fish have fins, and the country is called ‘Fin’land. That’s actually a solid argument, because if I ever end up going to the trouble of pretending a country exists as cover for my illegal fishing antics, I’m obviously going to name it something that directly relates to a fish. 

Edited by IrishBhoy

9 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

Why has there never been a single clear photo or video of it, despite everyone having mobile phones with decent quality cameras? Why has there never been a single shred of DNA evidence found of a 'bigfoot'? 

The Patterson /Gimlin film is about as clear as you can get. The DNA has been done, human female/male unknown.

That's my last word on it.

Thank you.

11 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

Because odds on it's all about people thinking they are seeing an ape at long distance when it's really a bear standing on its hind legs. Ditto with the yeti.

27 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Did you find this by googling "gay bigfoot"?

Or "jack off to leather man", which is far worse for obvious reasons.

13 hours ago, IrishBhoy said:

A YouTube video appeared on my suggested today titled ‘Finland Doesn’t Exist’. Apparently there is a conspiracy theory that the country of Finland is actually just a vast expanse of water, used by Japan to supply the Sushi industry with adequate amounts of fish by bypassing the strict regulations with regards to fishing quotas. It’s quite obviously a lot of nonsense but I guarantee there is people out there who believe it. 

Edit - I forgot to say that one of the arguments they use to back up the conspiracy is that fish have fins, and the country is called ‘Fin’land. That’s actually a solid argument, because if I ever end up going to the trouble of pretending a country exists as cover for my illegal fishing antics, I’m obviously going to name it something that directly relates to a fish. 

I read something else ages ago that Finland was invented by the Russians for some reason to get better terms from Japan after the 1904 war. I wish I could find something on it as it was great. One of my fave recurring conspiracies. 

I'm sure I read that the original post about this Finland conspiracy you've shared was an acknowledgment that it was a pure troll but like everything it passed through several layers of irony and some people started taking it at face value.

The best is still the division in the Flat Earth community over whether Australia exists. 

10 hours ago, Perkin Flump said:

Dinosaur Erotica is such an underrated genre.

Dinosaur bestiality's best boys, shag a veloceraptor,

Get the kecks off a Rex, boys, get the kecks off a Rex etc 

Also starring

Tricerafingersandtops