Conspiracy Theories

• 3 weeks later...

The World Economic Forum have deleted all their Transhumanism content from their website. Obviously you can't gee people up for war while also telling them you are desperate to eugenics them out of existence. 

A good time to watch absolute creep Yuval Hariri explain his hopes for a biofascist future in 2018.

17 hours ago, Detournement said:

The World Economic Forum have deleted all their Transhumanism content from their website. Obviously you can't gee people up for war while also telling them you are desperate to eugenics them out of existence. 

A good time to watch absolute creep Yuval Hariri explain his hopes for a biofascist future in 2018.

And if you can't trust Twitter user "Covid-1984" and his analysis, who can you trust?!

13 minutes ago, Detournement said:

The video is real the source doesn't really matter. 

I mean it does, especially when it has been edited by a guy who can't work out that vaccine adverse events don't mean side effects but fair enough. Not sure how a weirdo pop science writer being invited to give a speech the same year he's released a popular book is proof of a biofascist eugenics plot either way though 

38 minutes ago, Genuine Hibs Fan said:

I mean it does, especially when it has been edited by a guy who can't work out that vaccine adverse events don't mean side effects but fair enough. Not sure how a weirdo pop science writer being invited to give a speech the same year he's released a popular book is proof of a biofascist eugenics plot either way though 

You can read the full transcript on this page. It's not taken out of context at all.

It comes down to whether you think a group that includes all the most powerful institutions, governments and corporations as members announcing that they expect to redefine what it means to be human is alarming or not? It would been nice if someone asked a WEF global leader like Adern or Trudeau if they could shine some light on exactly what that means.

Hariri is taking a concept that stretches back to Pavlov, the idea that humans are mechanisms ruled by cause and effect and adding a new twist. Here he is suggesting that the biological cause and effect can be controlled by outside agencies and that even simply observing those processes is enough to manipulate them. 

Pavolvian control techniques are a major plot strand in Pynchon's Gravity's Rainbow and Kubrick's A Clockwork Orange so it's something i've been interested in for a while. Hariri talking to a global political elite about the need to "hack humans" definitely qualifies as fascism and eugenics, it is like something out of a Pynchon novel. 

Edited by Detournement

7 minutes ago, Detournement said:

You can read the full transcript on this page. It's not taken out of context at all.

It comes down to whether you think a group that includes all the most powerful institutions, governments and corporations as members announcing that they expect to redefine what it means to be human is alarming or not? It would been nice if someone asked a WEF global leader like Adern or Trudeau if they could shine some light on exactly what that means.

Hariri is taking a concept that stretches back to Pavlov, the idea that humans are mechanisms ruled by cause and effect and adding a new twist. Here he is suggesting that the biological cause and effect can be controlled by outside agencies and that even simply observing those processes is enough to manipulate them. 

Pavolvian control techniques are a major plot strand in Pynchon's Gravity's Rainbow and Kubrick's A Clockwork Orange so it's something i've been interested in for a while. Hariri talking to a global political elite about the need to "hack humans" definitely qualifies as fascism and eugenics, it is like something out of a Pynchon novel. 

Where in that video do they "announce that they expect to redefine what it means to be human" though? Again, Harari, whose ideas I understand are repellent by the way but thanks for letting us know how well you know your Pynchon and Kubrick, had just released a very popular book when he spoke at Davos. Do you consider every outside speaker at a conference to be representative of the group's settled will? 

To take it a step further, if the WEF are trying to promote and normalize transhumanism, why would they delete sections of their website covering it? That seems quite counter-intuitive doesn't it? 

5 minutes ago, Genuine Hibs Fan said:

Where in that video do they "announce that they expect to redefine what it means to be human" though? Again, Harari, whose ideas I understand are repellent by the way but thanks for letting us know how well you know your Pynchon and Kubrick, had just released a very popular book when he spoke at Davos. Do you consider every outside speaker at a conference to be representative of the group's settled will? 

To take it a step further, if the WEF are trying to promote and normalize transhumanism, why would they delete sections of their website covering it? That seems quite counter-intuitive doesn't it? 

If a political party continually invited David Irving to speak at their  conference you wouldn't give them much benefit of the doubt would you?

As I said when I posted the video I think they probably took it down because the current situation requires that populations make a nationalistic sacrifice like WW2 so publicising that our overlordss see us as the equivalent of drooling dogs in cages is bad for morale. 

10 minutes ago, Detournement said:

If a political party continually invited David Irving to speak at their  conference you wouldn't give them much benefit of the doubt would you?

As I said when I posted the video I think they probably took it down because the current situation requires that populations make a nationalistic sacrifice like WW2 so publicising that our overlordss see us as the equivalent of drooling dogs in cages is bad for morale. 

Is twice continually? And the WEF isn't a political party so it's not a valid comparison. 

And that is an incredible reach imo. Surely they would have taken it down when governments were demanding massive levels of sacrifice, sometimes using WW2 comparisons, in the last two years of covid restrictions if that is the consideration. In what way does a war between Russia and Ukraine involve further levels of sacrifice, rather than those restrictions being primarily on consumption rather than personal social freedoms? I think we'd both agree that there's not going to be worldwide conscription coming up any time soon.

The sacrifices are giving up consumption. Previously you couldn't eat in a restaurant because they were all closed, now you can't do it because you are too poor. One is easier to deal with psychologically than the other. Millions of people absolutely loved lockdown, no one enjoys having their disposable income cut. Even being angry about lockdown is better than doing the same work for less (real) money. 

Edited by Detournement

Just now, Detournement said:

The sacrifices are giving up consumption. Previously you couldn't eat in a restaurant because they were all closed, now you can't do it because you are too poor. One is easier to deal with psychologically than the other. Millions of people absolutely loved lockdown, no one enjoys have their disposable income cut. Even being angry about lockdown is better than doing the same work for less (real) money. 

But again, this was already the case before the invasion started or any sanctions were made. The economic effects of covid will likely only truly be felt further down the road and utility/other COL prices were already rising hugely and expected to do so going forward. 

• 3 weeks later...

If the WEF members can keep inflation at 7%-10% for the next five years he's going to be proven correct. 

There is no organized working class, no pro working class political parties. We live in the dictatorship of the bourgeoisie and they are ready to flex their muscles. 

10 minutes ago, Detournement said:

If the WEF members can keep inflation at 7%-10% for the next five years he's going to be proven correct. 

There is no organized working class, no pro working class political parties. We live in the dictatorship of the bourgeoisie and they are ready to flex their muscles. 

Corbyn gave us an insight into the lengths they're willing to go to stop any of that kind of nonsense becoming a thing again.

• 2 weeks later...

This was a false flag event to influence the 2020 election. The majority of people involved in this kidnap plot including the main instigators were on the FBI payroll. Hopefully this leads to a lot of convictions of mainly vulnerable Muslim people who were set up on terror charges.