Conspiracy Theories

This is amazing patter.

First the reason it must be a conspiracy is because it fell at free fall speed (it never)

1 hour ago, Detournement said:

The official explanation is that one steel beam got so hot it moved 6 inches which led to the entire building collapsing at freefall speed straight downwards. 

When confronted with evidence that the report specifically said the building did not fall at free fall speed he changes tact...

21 minutes ago, Detournement said:

Not a single person has suggested that happened.

But, a quarter an hour later, despite not a single person suggesting it fell at free fall speed...

8 minutes ago, Detournement said:

Plenty of people say it was freefall speed and they are all working from the same vidoes.

Fascinating

1 hour ago, AsimButtHitsASix said:

This is amazing patter.

First the reason it must be a conspiracy is because it fell at free fall speed (it never)

When confronted with evidence that the report specifically said the building did not fall at free fall speed he changes tact...

But, a quarter an hour later, despite not a single person suggesting it fell at free fall speed...

Fascinating

The not a single person said that happened was in response to the comment about it being wired for demolition on 9/11.

This has just tainted every other piece of factual information that H_B's provided us with over the years.

It's like finding out your dad just ran around the park in the buff instead of going to work every day.

I don't claim to know what really happened on 9/11, but the one thing I'm 100% about is it definitely isn't what they told us.

Even if every other detail of it checked out, the hijacker's passport being found in the rubble is so ludicrously unbelievable it casts suspicion on everything else.

Just now, Zetterlund said:

I don't claim to know what really happened on 9/11, but the one thing I'm 100% about is it definitely isn't what they told us.

Even if every other detail of it checked out, the hijacker's passport being found in the rubble is so ludicrously unbelievable it casts suspicion on everything else.

I was living in Hackney at the time of the Billingsgate bombing, there was loads of computer paper falling from the sky in back gardens. Not everything gets instantly incinerated in a blast. They found passports in parked cars left at the airports too, there was no attempt to hide the identity of the hijackers, so why plant a passport in the rubble?

When I pull off my inevitable bombing/controlled demolition of Forthbank, if any of my co-conspirators leave perfectly-preserved Falkirk fans' passports in the rubble, I'll be getting them assassinated by Ted Cruz's dad for rank laziness.

14 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

I was living in Hackney at the time of the Billingsgate bombing, there was loads of computer paper falling from the sky in back gardens. Not everything gets instantly incinerated in a blast. They found passports in parked cars left at the airports too, there was no attempt to hide the identity of the hijackers, so why plant a passport in the rubble?

It just seems far too convenient. Physical evidence of one of the bad guys at ground zero smells like a psyop, to guide peoples' minds towards a bunch of Islamist nutters being solely responsible, rather than allow the merest suspicion of a grander conspiracy.

11 minutes ago, BFTD said:

When I pull off my inevitable bombing/controlled demolition of Forthbank, if any of my co-conspirators leave perfectly-preserved Falkirk fans' passports in the rubble, I'll be getting them assassinated by Ted Cruz's dad for rank laziness.

If you want a tip, I just got a cup of coffee on a Calmac ferry which I'm pretty sure could melt steel beams.

19 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

Surely anyone who has been in a car crash will be restrained from getting up? That's basic stuff. You don't want folk with potentially multiple breaks/fractures getting up and trying to walk and possibly doing more harm to themsves.

Eh, was involved in a motorbike accident in June, car fucked me (wrong side of the road), my first thought after I'm alive, was to go and take care of my son, who was  lying on the curb

4 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Shocking if true, spoke a lot of sense for a DAB. imo.

Thank you.

I miss the days when people would just have 'BANNED' slapped across their profile. No idea how you can tell for sure these days.

Anyway, there was no way you were getting him on board the Bigfoot express. He was too savvy for that.