Sportscene watch

7 minutes ago, Insert Amusing Pseudonym said:

When he walks up and puts both hands on it?  

He is patting his teammate on the arm and happens to touch the ball whilst doing so, the intention was not to handle the ball (obviously).

Just now, craigkillie said:

He is patting his teammate on the arm and happens to touch the ball whilst doing so, the intention was not to handle the ball (obviously).

Argusble that it wasn't deliberate.  Not consciously doing it maybe.  I was being a bit facetious saying it should be a penalty, but if it had been given it would technically have been correct imo

10 hours ago, craigkillie said:

They probably were going to have ours last and then put it earlier because of the result.

I think if they could, they'd have just not bothered showing our game, for all they could be arsed talking about it afterwards. Plastic pitch, blah blah blah.......

in fairness to Charlie Mulgrew, he broke new ground in the terrible pronunciation of words. We've all heard foreign players names with weird and wonderful inflections but to come out with LUVingston is a whole new level of minter

16 hours ago, craigkillie said:

That wouldn't be a deliberate handball.

15 hours ago, craigkillie said:

:lol: 

giphy.gif

Very good, Craig.

36 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

I don't see a situation where the defender is thinking "what I'll do here is touch the ball with my hand, that'll be a good laugh".

Wouldn't be the first time.

1 hour ago, RawB93 said:

:lol: 

giphy.gif

Very good, Craig.

And var didn’t pick that up?!

“I reckon I can put both my hands on the ball here, I got away with it, probably sneak another hand on, three for luck with the fingertips.  Telt yees, Scottish refs man, clueless!”

Even the keeper pulls the ball away as if to say ‘what the f**k are you doing?!’

12 hours ago, dezz said:

Didn’t think we’d see any more car crash performances from Charlie Mulgrew now he’s left United, but here we are. 
Hope to god he’s not a regular this season. 

Just watched this on catch up. Jesus.

"Great start for Theo Bair, scoring on his debut, just what a striker wants especially not having scored many at St.Johnstone"

"Yeah, he'll be delighted. Strikers always want to score on there debut especially when they didn't score many the previous season"

Thanks for that Charlie.

23 hours ago, Thenorthernlight said:

Ex Celtic player? Check. 
Ex The Rangers player? Check.

Good, then we can get started.

f**k off BBC Scotland with your predictable shite. 

Or 3 guys that have probably pumped half of Dundee.

Spoiler

Well, just McCann. 😍

1 hour ago, kent_don said:

Just watched Sundays offering. Now this is a very minor thing, but why would they decide to show only goals from yesterdays games and then include only the post match comments from McInnes and Beale?

Because they didn't show those on last night's programme, presumably because the game finished barely 10 minutes before Sportscene went on air.

I did quite enjoy the extended highlights from our game yesterday - filmed at Easter Road too. Only one pundit, not much pointless shitchat about the arsecheeks.

It'd be a pleasant surprise if they did choose a game of the week this season that wasn't the OF to show extended highlights and analysis from the stadium without Faddy/Ricky Foster/Kenny Miller/ Charlie Mulgrew talking pish about nothing that a punter in the pub couldn't give their analysis of.

Actually showing decent highlights and analysis of games that aren't always Celtic or Rangers will never catch on though, right?