Sportscene watch

2 hours ago, AJF said:

What did the Sportscene team do differently that made it seem like it was more of an even game, though?

If it’s a case of deliberately cutting out good Hibs chances, then fair enough. But there must have been some degree of Killie chances if they managed to make it seem like an even contest.

Admittedly I don't really recall the Sportscene highlights all that clearly (perhaps I didn't even see them). But going by what others are saying about those highlights making it appear like a more even game would suggest to me that they showed more Killie half chances while cutting out Hibs ones.

Chucking coins at your ex manager. A manager who has had nothing but positive things to say about your club and it's supporters.

What a disgusting club / support 

Spoiler

image.png.c5b9bcc71f5a64347e94352ba4c6d630.png

46 minutes ago, Mr. X said:

Chucking coins at your ex manager. A manager who has had nothing but positive things to say about your club and it's supporters.

Reveal hidden contents

Hearts I'm sure are the club who had fans physically attack Neil Lennon / throw coins at Lennon / Throw coins at Gary Caldwell / fined over supporter behaviour at 2 european games this season / Goncalves said he got racist abuse from chunks of your support

New flag is here love... - Lanarkshire Hearts fc supporters ...

54 minutes ago, afc_blockhead said:

Hearts I'm sure are the club who had fans physically attack Neil Lennon / throw coins at Lennon / Throw coins at Gary Caldwell / fined over supporter behaviour at 2 european games this season / Goncalves said he got racist abuse from chunks of your support

New flag is here love... - Lanarkshire Hearts fc supporters ...

Sad to see whataboutery as the only response to this vile behaviour.

Very Old Firm, imo.

3 hours ago, VincentGuerin said:

Sad to see whataboutery as the only response to this vile behaviour.

Very Old Firm, imo.

Just find it strange the Hearts support have had numerous cases of coin throwing / racism and attacking managers on touchlines yet hold some sort of moral authority here.

Don't remember saying this behaviour from Aberdeen fans was OK.  You must have decided that yourself. 

1 minute ago, afc_blockhead said:

Just find it strange the Hearts support have had numerous cases of coin throwing / racism and attacking managers on touchlines yet hold some sort of moral authority here.

Don't remember saying this behaviour from Aberdeen fans was OK.  You must have decided that yourself. 

Look, mate, when these things happen, you can just say it was out of line. Nobody is holding you personally responsible.

Sad to see you go straight for the Old Firm 'But, what about...' playbook.

Do better.

5 hours ago, Mr. X said:

Hide contents

Still called our support ‘incredible’ after being peppered with coins, pies and flares for 90 minutes. 

A quite astounding reflection on an exceptional set of fans imo. 

16 minutes ago, VincentGuerin said:

Look, mate, when these things happen, you can just say it was out of line. Nobody is holding you personally responsible.

Sad to see you go straight for the Old Firm 'But, what about...' playbook.

Do better.

Did I say it wasn't out of line? Did I say I am being held personally responsible?

You do like to jump in to other posters minds and decide opinions for them to suit whatever point you are dragging out.

Do better.

Just now, afc_blockhead said:

Did I say it wasn't out of line? Did I say I am being held personally responsible?

You do like to jump in to other posters minds and decide opinions for them to suit whatever point you are dragging out.

Do better.

Very sad.

I hope you never have the temerity to complain about Old Firm fans' whataboutery.

You're just the same.

38 minutes ago, VincentGuerin said:

Very sad.

I hope you never have the temerity to complain about Old Firm fans' whataboutery.

You're just the same.

You made that point already regarding the Old Firm. You do like to repeat yourself.

Please do tell me again how responding to a Hearts fan implying a whole Aberdeen support is "disgusting" on the basis of a couple of idiots by pointing out his own support must also be "disgusting" based on numerous incidents is "old firm whataboutery".

You definitely need to say it again.

You made that point already regarding the Old Firm. You do like to repeat yourself.

Please do tell me again how responding to a Hearts fan implying a whole Aberdeen support is "disgusting" on the basis of a couple of idiots by pointing out his own support must also be "disgusting" based on numerous incidents is "old firm whataboutery".

You definitely need to say it again.

You could have just acknowledged your error and taken the correction as a learning experience.

Never mind.

8 minutes ago, VincentGuerin said:

You could have just acknowledged your error and taken the correction as a learning experience.

Never mind.

What error? 

I think maybe you could learn that multiple posters calling you repetitive and a know it all suggests that is how you come across or indeed maybe you are like that.

Also just for your own development, jumping in to other peoples heads to tell them what they think based on whatever argument you are trying to make is not a very likeable trait. It suggests a delicate ego that needs to turn everything in to what you want it to be to make your point. 

Sad.

What error? 

I think maybe you could learn that multiple posters calling you repetitive and a know it all suggests that is how you come across or indeed maybe you are like that.

Also just for your own development, jumping in to other peoples heads to tell them what they think based on whatever argument you are trying to make is not a very likeable trait. It suggests a delicate ego that needs to turn everything in to what you want it to be to make your point. 

Sad.

Still doing all you can to deflect from the weekend's disgraceful events.

IT'S NOT ABOUT ME.

4 minutes ago, VincentGuerin said:

Still doing all you can to deflect from the weekend's disgraceful events.

IT'S NOT ABOUT ME.

Deflect? Nope. I would imagine calling the perpetrators idiots and saying it isn't acceptable isn't really deflecting from it being wrong (which i have done)

Not about you? It is when you jump in to my head to decide my thoughts on something based on you fitting your argument.

It seems to have upset you quite a lot. Strange.

Edited by afc_blockhead

Deflect? Nope. I would imagine calling the perpetrators idiots and saying it isn't acceptable isn't really deflecting from it being wrong (which i have done)

Not about you? It is when you jump in to my head to decide my thoughts on something based on you fitting your argument.

It seems to have upset you quite a lot. Strange.

Fucking hell, shut up 😀