Sportscene watch

I'll be fair to Sportscene, as I'm very quick to complain. That was pretty good tonight. They did split the games evenly, commentary of them all and didn't spend too long talking. Amy Irons is a million times better than Steven Thompson or Jonathan Sutherland. Hopefully the rule rather than the exception going forward. 

Edited by Autistisches Nilpferd

Was looking forward to checking out what people were saying was a foul on Gogic 3 seconds before the penalty/red card incident.

In the main highlights on Saturday it was obscured completely by a subs panel.

On the post-match chat, they started the frame after the 'foul' with Gogic getting to his feet complaining.

On Sunday night's programme they started just before the cross.

How unlucky is that.

4 minutes ago, starryfish said:

What was the reasoning for the Livingston player coming on to the pitch wearing giant headphones? Maybe it always happens and I’ve just never noticed before

Maybe he didn't like the "colourful songs" from the away stands. Makes perfect sence. 

35 minutes ago, starryfish said:

What was the reasoning for the Livingston player coming on to the pitch wearing giant headphones? Maybe it always happens and I’ve just never noticed before

Spotted that. I thought he was doing it the same way Danny Ings did with the boy with special needs but didn’t see him walk on with a kid next to him. Taking advice from Gerwin Price?