Sportscene watch

19 minutes ago, The Naitch said:

Steven Thompson taking all the intrigue out of the Hibs/Aberdeen highlights by confirming beforehand that Aberdeen got pumped and Goodwin punted.

I'd be fizzing if I had been out all day and settled down to watch the highlights not knowing what happened.

Should've said "good win for Hibs", that would've put the wind up a few Hibees. 

3 hours ago, 2426255 said:

I noticed that too but came to the conclusion you'd have to be living under a rock not to be aware of events that transpired at Easter Road today so I didn't think it was a big deal to be honest.

Quite easy to avoid the scores to be honest.  That was poor from ST.

13 hours ago, 2426255 said:

I noticed that too but came to the conclusion you'd have to be living under a rock not to be aware of events that transpired at Easter Road today so I didn't think it was a big deal to be honest.

Some people avoid the scores and news until they watch the highlights.

I'm not one of those people, but it still wound me up an unnecessary amount. 

1 minute ago, paranoid android said:

pat bonnar covering the celtic game - didnae see that coming. 

Although........many games you lot play the commentator is Paul Mitchell, Alan Preston is one of the pundits and Brian McLaughlin is at pitchside with a pie in his gob and a mic in his hand............

3 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

Although........many games you lot play the commentator is Paul Mitchell, Alan Preston is one of the pundits and Brian McLaughlin is at pitchside with a pie in his gob and a mic in his hand............

You say this like it's a good thing. 

Mitchell, Preston and McLaughlin cover  games other than Hearts.

When was the last time bonnar covered a game that didn't involve celtic?

21 hours ago, The Naitch said:

Steven Thompson taking all the intrigue out of the Hibs/Aberdeen highlights by confirming beforehand that Aberdeen got pumped and Goodwin punted.

I'd be fizzing if I had been out all day and settled down to watch the highlights not knowing what happened.

The Likely Lads are on the phone to say it’s not the 1970’s anymore. 

29 minutes ago, Thenorthernlight said:

The Likely Lads are on the phone to say it’s not the 1970’s anymore. 

I managed to do that when we played St Johnstone a couple of games back, made all the difference not knowing the score when we were 3 zip up and St Johnstone came back scoring 2 goals, before we scored a 4th and saw the game out. Genuinely feared we were going to f**k it up and was relieved when we got another goal. Thompson couldn't spoil it for me right enough, i watched the full game on bbc alba.

Had more luck than the Likely Lads getting to watch the game.

Edited by LIVIFOREVER

4 hours ago, Crawford Bridge said:

Has there ever been a worse TV host than Steven Thompson? I'm not just on about sports coverage, I mean anything ever on tele? 

He can barely string a sentence together. 

Don't know about worse than him. but JANE " Absolutely" LEWIS would be the frame.  Has proved many

a time she is Clueless - even reading from a script.. Scottish Cup Draw and Friday night games... She

is bound to prove just how hopeless she is.... Absolutely!