Sportscene watch

On 18/02/2023 at 22:12, starryfish said:

What was the reasoning for the Livingston player coming on to the pitch wearing giant headphones? Maybe it always happens and I’ve just never noticed before

Because Nicky Devlin showed his class in support of the young mascot when the other captain refused to when given the option. I've also read that the young lad is the first wheelchair using mascot in Scottish top flight history as most clubs haven't wanted to risk damage to their pitches....plastic prevails

5 hours ago, Cptn Hooch said:

Because Nicky Devlin showed his class in support of the young mascot when the other captain refused to when given the option. I've also read that the young lad is the first wheelchair using mascot in Scottish top flight history as most clubs haven't wanted to risk damage to their pitches....plastic prevails

If true then that's pathetic.

5 hours ago, Cptn Hooch said:

2 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

If true then that's pathetic.

Utter nonsense surely

7 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

WTF do they use to cut their grass pitches, a flymo hover mower. Get more damage to pitches when players do sliding tackles, or knee slide goal celebrations.

Exactly which is why I think that claim isn't true tbh. The outcry from it would be huge and rightly so. 

6 hours ago, Cptn Hooch said:

As you might expect, this is nonsense. 

Hibs had a wheelchair-using mascot a couple of seasons ago. 

Against Livi, as it happens. 

On 20/02/2023 at 11:58, Crawford Bridge said:

Why is the analysis of every game so bloody long? 

Give us a few more minutes of match highlights. 

Most of the time it’s going over referee decisions. They rarely analyse tactical parts of the game or individual players. 

www.youtube.com/@DerekTaylor84

1 hour ago, The Master said:

As you might expect, this is nonsense. 

Hibs had a wheelchair-using mascot a couple of seasons ago. 

Against Livi, as it happens. 

Did the wheelchair make it on to the pitch? There have been many cases of whechair using mascots but supposedly the lad at the weekend is the first to make it onto the pitch. John O'Byrne, the founder of the foundation that organised this weekends mascot opportunity was quoted saying the kids in wheelchairs haven't been able to get onto the pitches because the clubs said the pitches couldn't accommodate their chairs

15 hours ago, RawB93 said:

Now that's cleared up, can anyone tell me just what is going on with Craig Sibbald's hair?

Like Molotov had mentioned, alopecia. He's talked about it publicly a few times and how it has effected him:

Falkirk playmaker Craig Sibbald tackles hair condition hell by shaving it all off - Daily Record

On 25/02/2023 at 20:04, Arch Stanton said:

Last on...again.

I've never really understood why anyone bothers about this.

It's the same with my English mates being terribly worked up about the running order of MotD. I just don't understand why it matters. You know when the show starts and finishes, you know what games they're going to show.

What does it matter what order they do it in?