Sportscene watch

6 games in 75 minutes. So, with an intro and a build up to tomorrow we could have a good 10 minutes on each game. I however think it will be 20 minutes Celtic, 20 minutes Raith Rovers 20 minutes Dundee United v Kilmarnock and the other three in a compilation where you're lucky to see all the goals

2 hours ago, Autistisches Nilpferd said:

6 games in 75 minutes. So, with an intro and a build up to tomorrow we could have a good 10 minutes on each game. I however think it will be 20 minutes Celtic, 20 minutes Raith Rovers 20 minutes Dundee United v Kilmarnock and the other three in a compilation where you're lucky to see all the goals

If we get one of those reports where they tell you what happens before it’s happened I’m cancelling my tv licence. 

In a normal footballing country, it would be Raith or Inverness first as they’ve pulled off the two shocks today (probably Raith as Hammell was sacked after the game). Then possibly the Ayr Elgin game. With the Celtic game going somewhere in 4-6th. We all know that’s simply not possible though. 

4 minutes ago, Central Belt Caley said:

If we get one of those reports where they tell you what happens before it’s happened I’m cancelling my tv licence. 

To be fair you get them on highlights shows down south all the time (Match of the Day aside).

With Hammell getting punted then they have to lead with the Raith game. Wouldn't surprise me if they go with Celtic 2nd though.

Just now, Central Belt Caley said:

I meant specifically the Inverness game, sorry 😂 We’ve pulled off a decent upset imo and if it’s one of those reports I’ll be fuming 

Ahh, fair enough.

At least you're on 2nd ahead of the Celtic game. A rare case of common sense from the Sportscene team.