Sportscene watch

Rangers are died M8, two pages for one tackle last week,yellow card no retrospective action can be taking double standards for a worse tackle this week.
Worse? Morelos led with his studs...sibbald swing at the ball and missed meaning he caught christie on the follow through...yellow card every day of the week.

5 minutes ago, Cptn Hooch said:
8 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:
Rangers are died M8, two pages for one tackle last week,yellow card no retrospective action can be taking double standards for a worse tackle this week.

Worse? Morelos led with his studs...sibbald swing at the ball and missed meaning he caught christie on the follow through...yellow card every day of the week.

Edwards got the ball and followed through,Sibbald missed the ball with a wild swing and caught Christie knee high with force.

1 minute ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

James McFadden saying that Calum McGregor is a world class footballer is something I thought I’d never hear getting said. Honestly some of the pish that comes out that boys mouth 😂.

The only good thing to come out of Covid is that I spend less time in pubs, so dont overhear utter pish about football from the retired Jambo arsehole at the end of the bar.

The summaries on Sportscene are similar to this guys take on football - i.e. pointless - so I now just FF through them to the next match.

8 minutes ago, Green Day said:

The only good thing to come out of Covid is that I spend less time in pubs, so dont overhear utter pish about football from the retired Jambo arsehole at the end of the bar.

The summaries on Sportscene are similar to this guys take on football - i.e. pointless - so I now just FF through them to the next match.

Great idea - will ensure I make better use of the FF button 👍 

James McFadden saying that Calum McGregor is a world class footballer is something I thought I’d never hear getting said. Honestly some of the pish that comes out that boys mouth [emoji23].

Also warbling on about the ball going into the path of Ryan Christie at the Celtic penalty shout as though it was remotely relevant.

1 hour ago, craigkillie said:

Also warbling on about the ball going into the path of Ryan Christie at the Celtic penalty shout as though it was remotely relevant.

Celtic TV's coverage was more balanced than the nonsense I heard across the BBC yesterday.