FIFA 21

mrpaddyx

2 hours ago, We Are Pars Fans! said:

Anyone else ping went mental?
I was always 8-10 ping but in last week struggle to get below 25-30
Ping

That was a visual error they fixed in the patch as it was only showing the ping one way

Had to start a new account. Played squad battles and built my team up. Won all five rivals placement games and punted into division two and I can comfortably say that every single person that plays in this division is a dropback playing rat.

2 hours ago, Sauzee#4 said:

Had to start a new account. Played squad battles and built my team up. Won all five rivals placement games and punted into division two and I can comfortably say that every single person that plays in this division is a dropback playing rat.

Why did you have to start again? 

Another Gold 2 17 wins finish for me this weekend (well, 18 and 1 left to play but no point).

Was on a roll and feeling confident I could finally break that barrier and get gold 1 but got done over by one of those guys that moves the keeper and it always fucking works for them! 

Anyone else had brutal input delay all weekend? I was sitting 7-3 after my first ten games, losing early doors to a trio of absolute diddies due to a combination of the delay and my own sloppiness. I've gone back on today and reeled off 10 wins in a row, but it's still horrific to be playing. Dunno if I should just leave it or keep going to try for E3/G1 again.

Decided I'd bite the bullet and move away from Rivals to try and complete that RTTF card.  I knew what was coming, and yet it's still fucking brutal.  I've played 3 games so far, all 3 have people pausing at minute 1 to bring in all their loan icons safe in the knowledge they won't get wasted.  2nd guy did the usual pause not just to sub players, but also to message me.  So how polite is he going to be?  Is this going to be the making up excuses guy, or just the plain "you let me cheat, I'll let you cheat".  

Nah, all I got was "I need this last win".  f**k off.  Went 1-0 up, he went down to 10, was about to go down to 9 when he quit.  Immediately after the abuse started, with him tearfully telling me to "stop crying" and that "I bet you can't even reach Gold 1" (remember, he lost).  

1 hour ago, forameus said:

Decided I'd bite the bullet and move away from Rivals to try and complete that RTTF card.  I knew what was coming, and yet it's still fucking brutal.  I've played 3 games so far, all 3 have people pausing at minute 1 to bring in all their loan icons safe in the knowledge they won't get wasted.  2nd guy did the usual pause not just to sub players, but also to message me.  So how polite is he going to be?  Is this going to be the making up excuses guy, or just the plain "you let me cheat, I'll let you cheat".  

Nah, all I got was "I need this last win".  f**k off.  Went 1-0 up, he went down to 10, was about to go down to 9 when he quit.  Immediately after the abuse started, with him tearfully telling me to "stop crying" and that "I bet you can't even reach Gold 1" (remember, he lost).  

I just don’t get it. It’s friendlies. You start to lose or go a few goals down. Just quit and onto the next one. It’s not hard. It doesn’t affect anybody’s record. Not saying I’ve been every so calm when playing for those kind of cards. But no need for the stupid messages. 

5 hours ago, the_bully_wee said:

Anyone else had brutal input delay all weekend? I was sitting 7-3 after my first ten games, losing early doors to a trio of absolute diddies due to a combination of the delay and my own sloppiness. I've gone back on today and reeled off 10 wins in a row, but it's still horrific to be playing. Dunno if I should just leave it or keep going to try for E3/G1 again.

Today has been brutal for it on PS.

17 hours ago, We Are Pars Fans! said:

The game has turned into fifa 20, it’s rank.
The constant AI blocking is infuriating

Yeah latest update didnt help the game at all just made it more sluggish and less responsive. the same issues are still there. Auto blocks and 1 width and depth defending.

The games lost any fun value as everyone plays to expolit the game treat everything like must wins even friendlies.

I am now fully behind Forameus and never helping anyone in this fucking toxic community again. My deleted message was me saying "f**k off", that's it, no actual insults or anything. This wee fucking rat reported me and I've got a 48 hour communications ban on Xbox. Beat the wee fucking rat in extra time but I am fuming. 

Screenshot_20201109_224500_com.microsoft.xboxone.smartglass.jpg

Screenshot_20201109_224509_com.microsoft.xboxone.smartglass.jpg

Get on the fuckin' train, yass!

With the best will in the world, that's what you get unfortunately.  For everyone posting on reddit about they sucked each other off after being JUST SO WHOLESOME helping each other with objectives, there's multiple people complaining that this complete stranger didn't do what they said they'd do.  People will literally do anything to f**k anyone over.  If anyone asks nicely, I'll decline as nicely as I can if I reply at all.  I want to play the game to actually complete objectives and achieve them.

Plus, come on man, just look at the guy's face...looks like someone you'd leave the country to avoid.

Genuinely seeing that wee chode of a display picture nearly made me say no 😂

But I thought it's only friendlies, and I've had a good few folk messaging before and all have been sound, but this guy has ruined it. He was absolute garbage as well for the 30 mins of extra time I actually had to play, knowing I'd have pumped him playing normally just added fuel to the fire. 

Anyone who's genuine about that will let you score 2 or 3 goals up front, before then swapping a goal each from then on. If they don't let you stay at least 2 goals in front at all times, don't trust them.

I was playing a friendly the other day and went 4-0 up inside half an hour. Only then did the other guy pause it and message me asking me to let him score 5 goals.

I told him no and continued playing properly. I ended up 13-1 up (he obviously wasnt playing properly but hadn't put his controller down and was trying to score whenever he had the ball) when I eventually let him score another 4 in the final 10 minutes. He did say thanks afterwards tbf.

I have to be honest though, I'm finding friendlies incredibly easy just now. It probably helps that I slipped to division 4 in Rivals (after a bad run) but I won 15 out of 16 games in the Mollet objective and 12 out of 16 in the MLS Milestone objectives. I'm really a very average player but I just find people go in with a mindset that they're going to quit early and don't try to defend properly.

Edited by Jaggy Snake

8 hours ago, Jaggy Snake said:

I have to be honest though, I'm finding friendlies incredibly easy just now. It probably helps that I slipped to division 4 in Rivals (after a bad run) but I won 15 out of 16 games in the Mollet objective and 12 out of 16 in the MLS Milestone objectives. I'm really a very average player but I just find people go in with a mindset that they're going to quit early and don't try to defend properly.

I won 4 games in about 20 minutes yesterday with my MLS squad. None of them made it to half time, and I was no more than 2 up in any game.

On the flip side, I went 6-0 up in one game and somehow fucked it, the most mental game I've had. 6-0 up, 7-3 up, he got back to 7-7 then we traded goals, every attack was a goal and he won 13-12 in extra time. Mad

Woke up to a warning mail from PSN about my behaviour, as clearly the pathetic wee c**t from a couple of days ago took offense to me suggesting that it was embarrassing to be losing to someone you've just said was shite.  Seems to just be a warning, and if I thought there was any chance he wouldn't just report again, I'd have another shot.

World's gone to the fucking dogs.