33 minutes ago, DiegoDiego said:

Is there?

2019-20

Serie A: 3.04 goals per game,

SPFL Premiership: 2.74gpg,

English Premier league: 2.72gpg,

Ligue 1: 2.52gpg,

La Liga: 2.48gpg.

Yes there is.  You have only succeeded in demonstrating two things - you're an idiot and stats are meaningless in football.

• 3 weeks later...
On 03/09/2020 at 20:57, Miguel Sanchez said:

Have to say I'm on the side of Lokomotiv here. 

That is describing analogous blood doping. Draw the blood during a down period, freeze it, transfuse it back in before a big competition/game.

The athlete ends up with higher levels of white blood cells  which carry more oxygen. The same effect as EPO without any trace of drugs.

1 hour ago, Detournement said:

That is describing analogous blood doping. Draw the blood during a down period, freeze it, transfuse it back in before a big competition/game.

The athlete ends up with higher levels of white blood cells  which carry more oxygen. The same effect as EPO without any trace of drugs.

White blood cells don’t carry oxygen ffs

20 hours ago, Detournement said:

I thought red blood cells , with haemoglobin  , carried oxygen

White blood cells fight infections

1 hour ago, BingMcCrosby said:

I see know reason why not. The positions where they strengened are not in the position gilmour was playing last season. 

Jorginho has also been getting linked with arsenal recently.

Jorginho linked with Arsenal as they want Declan Rice to play centre mid...

17 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

Jorginho linked with Arsenal as they want Declan Rice to play centre mid...

So like I said, they haven't strengened in gilmours position.

If that turns out to be the case, I think Declan Rice would be less of a barrier to the first team than jorginho.

12 hours ago, BingMcCrosby said:

So like I said, they haven't strengened in gilmours position.

If that turns out to be the case, I think Declan Rice would be less of a barrier to the first team than jorginho.

3 hours ago, Lex said:

Well, yes.

Lads, come on.

I'm desperate for the boy to be a success but I will be astounded if he's a first or second choice player for Chelsea this season.

19 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

Lads, come on.

I'm desperate for the boy to be a success but I will be astounded if he's a first or second choice player for Chelsea this season.

He'll be a second choice, as in named in the matchday squad most of the time when fit and getting regular game time. He isn't fit till November though so you're looking December by the time that will start.