Hickey and Hepburn to Bayern

He was very impressive in the first half an hour, but feel he got overwhelmed in the last 15 minutes of the half. Second half, was similar very bright for first 10 mins before fading.

Still a great learning experience against arguably the favourites to win the Scudetto this season and a side that could possibly win the CL as well.

26 minutes ago, Gordopolis said:

5-1 now and not even half time!

Anyone know why he's out of the squad?

Watched them last week against Inter, he go taken off after 63 minutes.  He did okay but was struggling a bit.  For me technically he is ready but physically he is miles away. 

Probably just took him out the firing line for a wee break.  Also the boy Dijks is fit again so he will probably drop out the team for a while but keep getting regular wee runs, which is fine.

I mean fair enough last week they had Lukaku, Sanchez, Skirinar, Arturo Vidal and Hakimi around him.  All very very experienced players with serious physicality, powerful, quick aggressive players but he looked 3 years away from them physically. Miles out of his depth, literally like a boy in amongst men.

But technically he is at their level pretty much, and he handled it fine he has great temperament. But I would say he's a year or 18 months of physical development away yet before he could handle stuff like that well.  

Watched them last week against Inter, he go taken off after 63 minutes.  He did okay but was struggling a bit.  For me technically he is ready but physically he is miles away. 
Probably just took him out the firing line for a wee break.  Also the boy Dijks is fit again so he will probably drop out the team for a while but keep getting regular wee runs, which is fine.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/calcio.occhionotizie.it/bologna-hickey-resta-a-casa-e-in-attesa-dellesito-del-tampone/amp/

Apparently he has a cold. Not clear if he's self isolating just in case it's covid.