UEFA Champions League 20-21

GNU_Linux

8 minutes ago, AllSaint said:

Weird how many people don’t understand the phrase “one of”. 

Oh I understand "one of"

Winning the European Cup and the CL...tick

Winning the UEFA Cup and Europa League...tick

Winning the Portuguese league...tick

Qualifying for the last 8 of the CL which they have done several times before...

Edited by Arch Stanton

26 minutes ago, MONKMAN said:

What an outstanding game of football. Pepe was superb.

Robbie Savage is an absolute cabbage, claiming this is one of Porto’s greatest ever nights, take it he’s discounting the fact they’ve won the fucking thing.....

This is true, yet he is still much more preferable than McManaman.

Oh I understand "one of"
Qualifying for the last 8 of the CL which they have done several times before...
That was more than just qualifying for the last 8 though - that was an incredible victory against the odds (after the ref card and the comeback).

It absolutely goes down in their history as an amazing victory.

That was absolutely magnificent.  Easily the best game I've watched all season, and the reason why we all watch football. There's nothing else like it.

Hilarious to watch Ronaldo shite it from taking a ball in the face and turn his back on it too. Ten year olds get screamed at for that, which is fitting as he has the maturity of a ten year old.

19 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

Oh I understand "one of"

16 minutes ago, Andre Drazen said:

AllSaint going for a full house of try hard trolling all over the forum.

2 minutes ago, pandarilla said:

That was more than just qualifying for the last 8 though - that was an incredible victory against the odds (after the ref card and the comeback).

It absolutely goes down in their history as an amazing victory.

Nah the forum police have decided it’s trolling. Apparently. 

Guest TheJTS98

The fact that Porto have had other great nights doesn't mean knocking out Juventus away from home with ten men is not one of their greatest nights.

I suppose it's really for Porto fans to decide, but it doesn't seem all that wild a shout to me. I'm guessing they're quite chuffed about it. It's their fourth quarter-final since they won the competition 17 years ago, and they haven't been further since. For a generation of Porto fans, this is it.

Celtic have won the European Cup before and played in another final and two further semi-finals as well as a UEFA Cup Final and a couple of Cup-Winners'-Cup semi-finals. Would anyone dispute that a modern-day knocking out of Juventus with ten men in Turin would be among their greatest European nights?

Edited by TheJTS98

Messi is still scarily good with the ball at his feet despite his advancing years. I'm liking the look of Pedri, does not look out of place here. 

Dembele, not so much. :lol: 

All the hard work done - several times over - and struggling to finish his supper.