UEFA Champions League 20-21

GNU_Linux

1 hour ago, Michael W said:

Hard Times when you're sat here hoping that PSG empty City. 

And that Madrid win it. Horrible. 

Can't wait for PSG to pump City, and the English media to go into meltdown about "PSG type clubs" who pump money in and stroll to titles regularly, as bad for the game...

11 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

"The futures bright for England!" As we watch one of their country's biggest clubs in a CL QF and a whole 2 English players on the field emoji38.png

Was thinking that last night.  Half the England team plays for West Ham and Aston Villa ffs.

11 hours ago, AMMjag said:

Madrid cigaring it past a full-strength Liverpool forward line for a full 180 minutes. No doubt because Van Dijk is injured.

Whilst missing Ramos, Varane and Carvajal in defence.

I liked how before the game they basically had Liverpool through as 'Spanish teams don't like being pressed' and 'They did it against Barca two years ago so can easily do it again tonight'

Yes Rio, except Real Madrid have world class players all over the pitch who can move the ball around nicely under pressure, and secondly, Liverpool are utter pony this season.  They're about 12th in the league or something.

4 hours ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

I would be happy for Aguero to win a CL before he goes into semi retirement in China or somewhere, so I've decided City are least hateable of the last four.

Chelsea are an appalling club, but it would be quite funny if Tuchel beat PSG in the final.

Impressive turnaround from them since Tuchel came in.  I mean it was always going to happen the second he took over from Frankie 'Frank' Lampard.

• 2 weeks later...