COVID-19 In Scottish Football

4 minutes ago, 8GamesToGo said:

Kilmarnock can f**k off as well. Beat us on goal average in 1965. If that hadn't happened we might not have changed to goal difference meaning we would have won the league in 86.

I'm glad your over it 55 years later 👍

perhaps this is more appopriate for such an occasion.....

ImmaterialMerryJackal-max-1mb.gif.bff22173fffad6545510ba1d925d5d0f.gif

1 minute ago, 8GamesToGo said:

Fair point. St Mirren came up. But given you, or one of your pals, has been bringing up Hearts getting relegated in the 80s to make some sort of point, not sure you're one to talk.

I merely stated that Hearts have been relegated many times. That is all.

Guest 8GamesToGo
4 minutes ago, C4mmy31 said:

I'm glad your over it 55 years later 👍

perhaps this is more appopriate for such an occasion.....

ImmaterialMerryJackal-max-1mb.gif.bff22173fffad6545510ba1d925d5d0f.gif

Absolutely. Takes bottle to get there in the first place though. I wasn't around for 65 just to be clear. Only know if for the very Hearts-like thing with GA changing to GD.

Edited by 8GamesToGo

Guest 8GamesToGo
4 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

I merely stated that Hearts have been relegated many times. That is all.

Well, only three without asterisks. And I pointed out how shite Aberdeen have generally been in comparison despite having never been relegated. When we're in the same league we're generally better than you. Sorry that hurts so much.

28 minutes ago, 8GamesToGo said:

Aberdeen fans had very different yoyo to me when I was a kid.

Yo...

Yo

How did that work? A really long string? Put it down after one "Yo" to watch John Craven's Newsround then went back to it months later?

I came on this thread because i was wondering what Scottish football fans of all sorts thought about the recent setbacks to getting fans in. 

I found several pages of narcissistic delusional bleating from you instead and thought i'd fling some insults your way by way of retribution. 

That last response is so pointless and bizarre that i now realise that the correct course of action is to simply pity you. 

Look after yourself and stay strong. 

Guest 8GamesToGo
2 minutes ago, coprolite said:

I came on this thread because i was wondering what Scottish football fans of all sorts thought about the recent setbacks to getting fans in. 

I found several pages of narcissistic delusional bleating from you instead and thought i'd fling some insults your way by way of retribution. 

That last response is so pointless and bizarre that i now realise that the correct course of action is to simply pity you. 

You came on and said "yo yo w****r" Maybe if you'd asked what I thought about fans getting in I would have replied. I've given my thoughts elsewhere though.

Sorry this thread isn't going the way you want it to. Maybe we should have a vote to end it early?

Edited by 8GamesToGo

5 minutes ago, coprolite said:

4 minutes ago, 8GamesToGo said:

You came on and said "yo yo w****r" Maybe if you'd asked what I thought about fans getting in I would have replied. I've given my thoughts elsewhere though.

Guest 8GamesToGo
5 minutes ago, coprolite said:

Yeah I saw that. It's a common theme. Can fling it out but not take it back.

What happened with ending the league is related to the mismanagement by the SPFL and the rest which is related to the no fans at games thing, as they appear not to have planned for an extended period without fans. This should have been predicted months ago and it should have been mitigated against by coming up with a plan, eg a truncated and/or delayed Premiership with more teams in it or whatever.

Edited by 8GamesToGo

1 minute ago, 8GamesToGo said:

Yeah I saw that. It's a common theme. Can fling it out but not take it back.

What happened with ending the league is related to the mismanagement by the SPFL and the rest which is related to the no fans at games thing, as they appear not to have planned for an extended period without fans. This should have been predicted months ago and it should have been mitigated against by coming up with a plan.

Stay strong 

Guest 8GamesToGo
2 minutes ago, Sortmeout said:

It just shows how small a club Hearts have become that their fans don’t think a relegation every 3.5 years on average is a worrying statistic. 

Using your logic and selective time periods we also win a SC every 3.5 years on average. I'll take that!

Edited by 8GamesToGo

4 hours ago, 8GamesToGo said:

And yet if Dundee hadn't changed their vote in dubious circumstances

2 hours ago, 8GamesToGo said:

It's irrelevant in the context of the vote. 

Did the resolution depend on one dodgy vote or not?

It did. That means a "majority" of clubs would have voted against it but it would not have passed. If the vote was originally one club, one vote that majority would be relevant. BUT under that voting system clubs may have voted differently, just like people vote differently in FPTP or PR voting systems. What matters is the vote results which showed it passed by one very dodgy vote.

You have had long enough to produce some evidence of these "dubious circumstances" surrounding Dundee's vote change, I cant wait to see it.....

Guest 8GamesToGo
40 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

You have had long enough to produce some evidence of these "dubious circumstances" surrounding Dundee's vote change, I cant wait to see it.....

Well, given Hearts and Thistle wanted it all to be public but the SPFL worked very hard to keep everything under wraps you'll have a long wait. You're right though. It was all perfectly normal. Nothing to see here 😃

29 minutes ago, 8GamesToGo said:

Well, given Hearts and Thistle wanted it all to be public but the SPFL worked very hard to keep everything under wraps you'll have a long wait. You're right though. It was all perfectly normal. Nothing to see here 😃

Good. I'm glad you'll drop it now.

............has he gone? In one way you have to admire his persistence in basically writing the same post around 600 times over a few months, in another you have to be concerned why he suddenly seems to have hours and hours to spend on here continuously without a break, every few weeks. There must be a back story here.