1 minute ago, MacDonald Jardine said:
4 minutes ago, TonyFerrino said:
That was turgid.  Still unbeaten though, which is pretty much the only positive to take from it.  

It makes you realise how criminally we've been run when that pile of turgid crap is top of the SPFL, for a day anyway.

When are you boys on?

I thought we were the better team and it was a much better performance today, especially defensively. Our subs didn’t do much unfortunately. I was getting annoyed at Watt not getting in the box, Long is never a winger and Hylton couldn’t beat his man on the rare times he actually got on the ball.

I want us to work all week on Mugabi’s passing and our midfield making space to receive a pass from big Bevis. He had a decent game to be fair to him.

O’Donnell looks a great addition based on that game.

Abysmal. Poor final ball or wrong option every single time.

Boyle should have scored 1st half, but couldn't of had any complaints if Well had nicked it 2nd half.

Motherwell are a right pain in the arse to play against. Plenty energy and give you no time on the ball, lacked a cutting edge though.

We were off it. Some looked shattered, others were just pish. Take the point and forget it ever happened. 

Can someone please explain Hibs fans creaming themselves over Gogic. That’s twice I’ve watched him now, today and against Dundee Utd and he has been exceptionally average in both matches.

Maybe he has performed better against Livingston and Killie but I’m yet to be convinced he is deserving of this adulation he is receiving.

Just now, AJF said:

Can someone please explain Hibs fans creaming themselves over Gogic. That’s twice I’ve watched him now, today and against Dundee Utd and he has been exceptionally average in both matches.

Maybe he has performed better against Livingston and Killie but I’m yet to be convinced he is deserving of this adulation he is receiving.

He was well below par today, although that could be said of everyone in green.  He, today aside, adds a bit of steel that a Hibs midfield has been lacking for a long while - it's this which has him held in high regard as far as I am concerned. 

5 minutes ago, AJF said:

I think a big part of it is that he actually gives more than we expected. We expected a guy who sits in front of the box and snaps folk, he's a much more dynamic and forward thinking player than we were expecting. And he seems to be strengthening us at the back, a cracking fee kick and marginal penalty our only goals conceded to date.

Was bad today but even below his best against United won a lot and played some positive passes. When you're used to players watching the ball pass them by in midfield he's a big upgrade

13 minutes ago, Cauliflower-HMFC said:

Top of the league now yes but everyone else got games in hand. Honestly just give up 

TBH I'd rather read the Hibees 'top of the league' patter than shite like this.

Haven't you a different division to post on?

Edited by The_Kincardine