Hamilton 2020-21 Relegation Express

Their official supporter liaison officer  has deleted Tweets and made his account private after getting absolute bodied on Twitter by an account called Pingu. :lol:

3 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Their official supporter liaison officer  has deleted Tweets and made his account private after getting absolute bodied on Twitter by an account called Pingu. :lol:

Did you see the original tweet? He privated before I could see it.

Just now, RossBFaeDundee said:

Did you see the original tweet? He privated before I could see it.

Yeah, it was from a year ago when Hamilton had stayed up again. It was just something simple like, 'Nope' or 'Wrong again', can't remember the exact wording now that you've put me on the spot but it was nothing earth shatteringly witty. Just a basic put down to Pingu's prediction of Hamilton being relegated.

6 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Yeah, it was from a year ago when Hamilton had stayed up again. It was just something simple like, 'Nope' or 'Wrong again', can't remember the exact wording now that you've put me on the spot but it was nothing earth shatteringly witty. Just a basic put down to Pingu's prediction of Hamilton being relegated.

Wow, imagine going private because of that haha, basically asked for it.

The solution to not be embarrassed is not to tweet. Something I still haven't learned.