EPL 20/21

Derry Alli

Still lots of things need sorted out with Arsenal.
Playing out from the back is okay but every now and again the goalie needs to just batter a long one up the park where it's basically 3 v 3.
Too many poorly executed passes.
Bellerin had another 2 foul throws in this game. Basic skill he struggles with.
Pepe shouldn't be taking corners . Hits 10 rotten corners for every decent one.

Arteta can get this sorted out.

Guest DAVIDB69
Fair play for posting something so blatantly racist and going straight back to posting your usual inane drivel the very next day without even acknowledging it happened. 

An abhorrent take, but got to admit that’s some front on you. 

I won’t play your games no matter how hard you try

Fulham must be wondering what they have to do to stay up. Last time they were promoted they spunked a fortune on what looked at the time like a number of decent signings. This time they seem to have chosen to stick with the core of the team which got them promoted and, even this early, that also looks like backfiring.

I've had a weird dislike of Fulham ever since they did a 'Great Escape' years ago. They were 2-0 away from home and won 3-2; scoring all 3 goals really late on. Their fans were celebrating like it was a routine win. It annoyed me and I've disliked them since weirdly enough. Similarly, I watched Port Vale score a late goal and their fans went apeshit. I've had a wee soft spot for them since then.

Pointless drivel, but TL;DR, f**k Fulham.

United can bring in who they want, with Ole as manager, they’ll be firmly mid-table. He doesn’t seem to be able to get the most out of the players he has already. Not that they are especially great but still, they are still better than the way they currently play.

eta - unless they get another million penalties this season as well.

Edited by Jambomo

1 hour ago, Jambomo said:

United can bring in who they want, with Ole as manager, they’ll be firmly mid-table. He doesn’t seem to be able to get the most out of the players he has already. Not that they are especially great but still, they are still better than the way they currently play.

eta - unless they get another million penalties this season as well.

They won’t be mid-table but that league will be won by Liverpool. It’s boring. And given their players are now allowed to use their elbows it’s all over already 😂 

Edited by Grangemouth Bairn

16 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

They won’t be mid-table but that league will be won by Liverpool. It’s boring. And given their players are now allowed to use their elbows it’s all over already 😂 

I can’t believe they didn’t even mention that in the analysis at half time/afterwards either. It looked very deliberate. Watching the Spurs v Chelsea game, I don’t think that challenge in the box was a pen so fair enough from the ref but I could see it being given if it was either Man U or Liverpool. The inconsistency is awful and yeah, will mean another league win for Liverpool.

Edited by Jambomo

7 minutes ago, Jambomo said:

I can’t believe they didn’t even mention that in the analysis at half time/afterwards either. It looked very deliberate. Watching the Spurs v Chelsea game, I don’t think that challenge in the box was a pen so fair enough from the ref but I could see it being given if it was either Man U or Liverpool. The inconsistency is awful and yeah, will mean another league win for Liverpool.

Sky only care about Utd and Liverpool. The refs are influenced by this and are therefore bias. A horrible, horrible league.

Man City sign Ruben Dias from Benfica for £65 million which means Pep has spent £400 million on defenders alone since becoming manager.

I'm sure Fraudiola will still find a way to moan about a lack of squad depth or not being able to compete with other clubs financially.