EPL 20/21

Derry Alli

Him and the Ole fan boy are insufferable. 
I had the opportunity to put one game on the telly tonight and I plumped for this over the Madrid derby. Idiot.

I think Neville is an excellent pundit in all honesty. Tyler generally comes up with some absolute howling nonsense at some stage, much of it pre planned .

Just now, Distant Doonhamer said:

I think Neville is an excellent pundit in all honesty. Tyler generally comes up with some absolute howling nonsense at some stage, much of it pre planned .

He is a good pundit. Not during Man U games. 

He is a good pundit. Not during Man U games. 
There seems to be a wer bit of a rise in partisan commentating of late. And all the stupid fucking videos folk keep insisting on showing of Kris Boyd recently has me worried Sky and BT are going to encourage an arse cheek pissing contest between them.

I mean Neville is obviously biased but then you get exposed to c***s like McMananan who is almost in tears if Liverpool get beat

I'm so bored I have started thinking of implausible refereeing scenarios.
If a dog (or cat, or squirrel, or whatever) runs on the pitch and a player is pissed off at having the match delayed and kicks the animal in frustration, can he be sent off? Or does that only apply to violent conduct against players?
Yes it was that poor a game.

Glad I never persevered with the Manchester Derby. Fair enough of you want to shit fest a game but there should be some rule you have to have 1 or 2 men in the opposition half. Man United were fucking terrible for having all 11 in their own half for an unforgiveable amount of time a few times in the first 45. 

I like Neville as a pundit and although you can tell he’s pro Man U, he doesn’t hold back from either criticising them nor praising their opposition where it’s due.

The difference to me between him and the likes of McManaman, is that McManaman can barely bring himself to talk about the other team and rarely praises them.

45 minutes ago, Jambomo said:

I like Neville as a pundit and although you can tell he’s pro Man U, he doesn’t hold back from either criticising them nor praising their opposition where it’s due.

The difference to me between him and the likes of McManaman, is that McManaman can barely bring himself to talk about the other team and rarely praises them.

Keane and Neville taking turns to eviscerate Micah Richards' happy-clap drivel in the post-match review was certainly more entertaining than the ninety minutes put together. 

4 hours ago, Mr. Alli said:

Glad I never persevered with the Manchester Derby. Fair enough of you want to shit fest a game but there should be some rule you have to have 1 or 2 men in the opposition half. Man United were fucking terrible for having all 11 in their own half for an unforgiveable amount of time a few times in the first 45. 

I had it on in the background and it made whatever else I was doing more boring.  What an absolute garbage game of football.  

13 hours ago, Mr. Alli said:

its called self preservation, their manager is in his dream job, a job he isnt qualified for, he's a big part of the reason they fucked up a CL group they should've had won 5 weeks ago and the threat of City turning up and smashing them was very real, so he shat it, because the Sunday Papers would've hammered him for a heavy defeat, i knew what was coming from them, that why i watched Back to the Future 3 {again}