EPL 20/21

Derry Alli

I wouldn't imagine that's real.  Professional footballers are pretty serious b*****ds when it comes to stuff like that, and your own manager taking the piss out of your lack of game time on a public forum would have resulted in a visit to the manager's office and a blazing row the next morning.  That's the sort of thing punches get throw over and offices trashed, and it wouldn't be Mourinho coming out on top.

Plus incredibly disrespectful coming from a pub player towards a top professional.  If I was Alli and that was real I'd release a statement to the press about how Mourinho never even made it as a professional footballer.

I wouldn't imagine that's real.  Professional footballers are pretty serious b*****ds when it comes to stuff like that, and your own manager taking the piss out of your lack of game time on a public forum would have resulted in a visit to the manager's office and a blazing row the next morning.  That's the sort of thing punches get throw over and offices trashed, and it wouldn't be Mourinho coming out on top.
Plus incredibly disrespectful coming from a pub player towards a top professional.  If I was Alli and that was real I'd release a statement to the press about how Mourinho never even made it as a professional footballer.

What do you get out of posting absolute shite like this?

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:
2 hours ago, Carnoustie Young Guvnor said:

What do you get out of posting absolute shite like this?

Well would you not be fuckin furious if your boss at work publicly took the piss out of you in front of millions of people?  Who wouldn't?  Top level professional footballers have serious egos, they've worked their whole lives to get right to the top of the pile.  They wouldn't appreciate a pub player ripping the piss out of them.

Wolves and Villa hot favourite to be last game on Match of the Day at the moment.
It's felt like the same two things on repeat: fouls and Martinez almost spilling the ball. Villa's attacking movements seemed quite samey too.