Hibernian v Aberdeen

5 minutes ago, Illgresi said:

We looked a lot more like the 2016 vintage last night. We all know that McInnes won't take the shackles off against Hibs though. It'll be back to bypassing the midfield, and if that tactic somehow manages to sneak us into the lead, we'll try to see the game out in the usual manner. I won't complain if it works though.

Have to say I was impressed, again I know it was against nobodies but you looked decent. Pity you dont try play that all the time. 

4 hours ago, Aim Here said:

They're hearing 9 cases individually, and starting at 4pm on a Friday afternoon. I suspect the most likely option is that it gets adjourned for a while.

Thx. Imagine starting a 9 case review at 4pm on a Friday 🤔

11 hours ago, kingjoey said:

We won’t be at full strength. Cosgrove, Devlin and Bryson out. Potentially Taylor and Logan out as well.

A couple of them being out arguably improves your team !

Guest Bob Mahelp
13 hours ago, kingjoey said:

The Hibs guys aren’t happy. They thought they would be playing a team of kids on Sunday.

A brief look at hibs.net is a real hoot. 

They're whining and greeting that these dirty, fouling, boring sheepshagging basturds are getting away with murder. They seem terrified that their Brazil 1970 XI is gonna have line up against a half fit Craig Bryson tomorrow. 

I suppose it gives them a break from obsessing about Hearts. 

8 minutes ago, RussellAnderson said:

anything less than 6-0 is a backwards step and shows a LACK OF AMBITION by McInnes and the board

I realise thats tongue in cheek,  but thats exactly the kind of stuff some on fan websites come out with.

There are those on hibs.net who are moaning their tits off about how shite we have been over the last few matches - but who are missing the fact that (like Aberdeen tbf) we are now quite resilient from mid to back which was a huge problem last season.

Oh, and we are now at the top end of the league table.

Sunday will be interesting - Aberdeens midfield definitely stronger than ours at the mo, so will be intriguing battle.

1 minute ago, Green Day said:

Bob is another fanny that seems to chug off over other fan websites - utter wierdo

Was just about to say that😂 first thing I do on a Saturday morning the day before a game is check another teams fan forum.. 

59 minutes ago, TommyDickFingers said:

Battle of the pretty boys. Hedges (If he gets off the bench) v Allan (If he gets off the bench)

Only one winner, hair game too strong.

original.gif.2644991491c343b1e51f258d3d6d305e.gif   -  0 

Allan is just the warm up act for our six-foot tall Swedish male model anyways.

maxresdefault.jpg

It will be interesting to see the team that McInnes chooses to go with. I can't see it being as attacking as Thursday's line-up and I think a few players completed that game because he didn't expect them to be available for this one. I hope to see Hedges starting, Wright likely has done enough to keep his place - this is the sort of game that will be crucial for Wright this season if he is going to make it with us. You then probably have to fit Kennedy and Hayes into the team, too. I have a suspicion Ojo didn't play on Thursday because he was being rested for this one, but I'd prefer to see McGeouch get a run of games in that role. Good to have options, I suppose. 

Edited by DrewDon

It will be interesting to see the team that McInnes chooses to go with. I can't see it being as attacking as Thursday's line-up and I think a few players completed that game because he didn't expect them to be available for this one. I hope to see Hedges starting, Wright likely has done enough to keep his place - this is the sort of game that will be crucial for Wright this season if he is going to make it with us. You then probably have to fit Kennedy and Hayes into the team, too. I have a suspicion Ojo didn't play on Thursday because he was being rested for this one, but I'd prefer to see McGeouch get a run of games in that role. Good to have options, I suppose. 
Ojo not playing was due to getting sent off in his last euro game.

Absolutely no idea how we'll line up tommorrow.
You'd think Wright and Hedges have earned a place in the team but then at the same time it's hard to not have McGinn and Kennedy in there as well. On top of that McCrorie has been playing well and as stated Ojo is fully tested.
There's probably only 4 nailed on starters in Hayes, Lewis, McKenna and Ferguson...and maybe Taylor if he's fit.

Mostly would like to see a midfield two of Mcgeoch and Ferguson. In a 4-2-3-1 with the three being preferebly Hayes, hedges and kennedy. But I wouldn't mind if Wright or mginn was part of it.

Mt fear is McInnes 4-2-3-1 is actually a 4-3-2-1 and Ojo forced in there.