Hibernian v Aberdeen

5 minutes ago, MixuFruit said:

very much enjoying that it's that part of the narrative you're focusing on correcting

That was the only factual aspect that you got wrong. Hibs, agent, og and Aberdeen were all correct. The score at the moment is unknown, as the match hasn’t actually taken place yet.

1 hour ago, Green Day said:

Which is entirely relevant in a thread on P&B...............

I couldn't even tell you the name of the Aberdeen fan forums far less take the time to get upset about it.

0-1 Aberdeen 94th minute penalty

Aberdeen fans seem to enjoy getting themselves overly wound up by what’s being posted on a Hibernian fans forum. It’s almost as if they were expecting balanced reasonable football chat when they went on for a look. Strange behaviour.

Going to be unusual to be this close to Dons game and not be able to attend. Not expecting a classic from way both teams have played in last couple of weeks but Dons know how to win ugly so another 1-0 win incoming when a Taylor punt....I mean long pass bounces over the Hibs keeper and in. 

Edited by Jute

6 hours ago, Zing. said:

Aberdeen fans seem to enjoy getting themselves overly wound up by what’s being posted on a Hibernian fans forum. It’s almost as if they were expecting balanced reasonable football chat when they went on for a look. Strange behaviour.

You’ve never had a peek at Kickback then?

I know I have, it’s fucking hilarious 

5 hours ago, HibsFan said:

Think folk have managed to forget the absolutely filthy sheepshagging we dished out last December. Probably our best performance under Ross so far, and I expect nothing less than a repeat of that come Sunday.

We'll have a midfield for this one. 

Not saying we'll use it mind. 

32 minutes ago, Frank Grimes said:

Its odd behaviour to be searching other fans sites and expecting anything other than radges with a completely different viewpoint from you.

Even more bizarre looking at something like JKB or Rangers media which are well known as cesspits.

And - before you ask - I have looked at JKB but not for a very long time.

54 minutes ago, Frank Grimes said:

I've seen the ones who escape onto here. I think I'm probably alright.

If I was so precious about my team's dull style of play that I went out of my way to look at rival team's forums to see what they thought, I'd be having a word with myself tbh.

I don’t know why some Aberdeen fans are so touchy about their style of football bring slagged off. Do you think it’s good to watch?

Our last few games have been televised and widely ripped as total shitfests. Which they 100% were, so who gives a f**k about people calling it. Anyway, if Hibs can keep up this kind of form I wouldn’t care if we don’t string two passes together all season.

Edited by Alan Stubbs

1 hour ago, Green Day said:

Its odd behaviour to be searching other fans sites and expecting anything other than radges with a completely different viewpoint from you.

Even more bizarre looking at something like JKB or Rangers media which are well known as cesspits.

And - before you ask - I have looked at JKB but not for a very long time.

55 minutes ago, Genuine Hibs Fan said:

I've seen the ones who escape onto here. I think I'm probably alright.

If I was so precious about my team's dull style of play that I went out of my way to look at rival team's forums to see what they thought, I'd be having a word with myself tbh.

What the **** is wrong with you two? I make sure to take a peep at JKB every evening. A veritable land of seethe and vagrancy. I aim for at least one strident belly-laugh daily - keeps the stress away (and the covid at bay). 

14 minutes ago, Les Cabbage said:

Any ideas when the verdict on the Nawty Shites of Old Aberdeen is due?

Hearing doesn't start until 4pm, according to the BBC's report of McInnes bleating that they've been punished enough already. 

2 hours ago, JamesM82 said:

Hearing doesn't start until 4pm, according to the BBC's report of McInnes bleating that they've been punished enough already. 

Which makes me think that they might have the brass neck to appeal after all.

The Dons still have enough to put together an experience starting team but there wont be much on the bench.

Lewis

Logan Taylor Hoban Considine

McCrorie Ojo

Hedges Ferguson McGinn

Watkins

subs: Cerny, Hernandez, Campbell, Wright, McLennan, Main, +3 young lads.