Terrors v Maureens Saturday 19 September

We helped Utd to look outstanding for that spell after the break. Some of their passing and movement was very good. Our heads completely gone for their second goal, and then Tait ended the game for us.

Credit for coming back into the game, but Erwin looked shagged by the end. No wonder, he put in some shift. Few decent players on the Utd team, I thought.

The utter no sooner have we got Shaughnessy back than we're going to be left scraping around again. It's utterly fucking ridiculous. 

1 hour ago, Bobby_F said:

I thought we were the better team in the first half; playing some nice stuff; and undone by a great bit of quality from Shankland.

United excellent start for first 20 mins of second half, but even down to 10 men we still had them pinned back for periods.

Decent analysis in two sentences.

We were probably on top for longer spells in the game than United were, but United did much more with their good spell and should've scored more. We hardly create anything clear cut in the first half despite having most of the pressure. 

Stupid from Tait who got exactly what he deserved, although he should've been joining Butcher who was lucky to only see yellow for a pretty bad challenge. 

Goodwin needs to work out his best team as well, constantly tinkering with line ups and formations isn't helping. 

We were probably on top for longer spells in the game than United were, but United did much more with their good spell and should've scored more. We hardly create anything clear cut in the first half despite having most of the pressure. 
Stupid from Tait who got exactly what he deserved, although he should've been joining Butcher who was lucky to only see yellow for a pretty bad challenge. 
Goodwin needs to work out his best team as well, constantly tinkering with line ups and formations isn't helping. 

Was never a red card for me hopefully we appeal it.

Well done United.  Never a nice feeling in defeat which is becoming too regular.  Still back Jim Goodwin even though he has faults in selections for me. Two good goals for United Shankland showing class. F-u-c-k Saints Stubbs you useless grrrrr !  Connolly took his goal really well he is going to be a big player for Saints.