Celtic v Rangers October 17th 12:30pm

This game ain’t going ahead 

Lawwell wants fans in the ground and the fixtures were rigged for it to be last game of the first round of fixtures in the hope that they would be allowed in.
Still no fans so he’ll be bleating to anyone listen for it to postponed

Edited by Lobby Dossar

Lawwell wants fans in the ground and the fixtures were rigged for it to be last game of the first round of fixtures in the hope that they would be allowed in.
Who "rigged" the fixtures?

7 minutes ago, Romeo said:
9 minutes ago, Lobby Dossar said:

Who "rigged" the fixtures?

Diana. (rip)

22 hours ago, AJF said:

I am just thankful the shining beacon of the decent provincial supporters are here to counteract the scourge of Scottish Football. Thank you for your efforts.

If it wasn't for the 'scourge of Scottish Football' nobody would know who you were let's be honest.

No thanks needed, your disgust and hatred is more than enough 💚

Edited by Funkee

1 hour ago, Lobby Dossar said:

I hope it doesn't go ahead but not for footballing reasons.  There will be loads of house parties with no social distancing and loads of pissed folks. 

There are more important things than football tbh.

11 minutes ago, Funkee said:

If it wasn't for the 'scourge of Scottish Football' nobody would know who you were let's be honest.

No thanks needed, your disgust and hatred is more than enough 💚

What? 😂

You do realise he referred to both Rangers and Celtic as the scourge of Scottish Football, right?

7 minutes ago, Funkee said:

I hope it doesn't go ahead but not for footballing reasons.  There will be loads of house parties with no social distancing and loads of pissed folks. 

There are more important things than football tbh.

So if you postpone the game, then what? Anytime the Scottish Government close down pubs in the future any big matches should be postponed? That’s not practical or feasible whatsoever.

As I mentioned before, it’s not up to the football authorities or clubs to ensure there is compliance with social distancing measures imposed by the Scottish Government.

3 minutes ago, AJF said:

What? 😂

You do realise he referred to both Rangers and Celtic as the scourge of Scottish Football, right?

Aye I realised that, I am responding as a Celtic supporter... I appreciate that some of the neaderthals that support the other lot may not be used to such finer outlets like the internet as their knuckles are still dragging off the ground.

1 minute ago, AJF said:

So if you postpone the game, then what? Anytime the Scottish Government close down pubs in the future any big matches should be postponed? That’s not practical or feasible whatsoever.

As I mentioned before, it’s not up to the football authorities or clubs to ensure there is compliance with social distancing measures imposed by the Scottish Government.

Like I said, saving lives is more important than football.  This is a pandemic, this is not normal cirucumstances.  In the future.... f**k I hope not.

You do realise that shutting pubs, etc does have an impact on the economy?  What Government wants an unstable economy, it's not rocket science mate.

13 minutes ago, Funkee said:

Aye I realised that, I am responding as a Celtic supporter... I appreciate that some of the neaderthals that support the other lot may not be used to such finer outlets like the internet as their knuckles are still dragging off the ground.

100% for originality mate.

Never heard of fans of any club being called ‘neaderthals’ before.