Dundee United v Aberdeen

3 minutes ago, resk said:
44 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:
Pish.  It's a sanitised, made-up derby by the Weegie Red Tops and cleary neither side could give a f**k.
Stirling Albion vs East Fife is a proper Scottish derby compared to this insipid bilge.

If you really judge the strength of a rivalry by how much abuse is thrown around pre-match on P&B, then I think maybe you are over-estimating how integral P&B is to Scottish fitba. There are only about 15 Dons fans and 10 United fans who regularly or semi-regularly post on here ffs.

Compared to about 3 Rangers fans but we still allow ourselves to punch above our weight...

3 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Compared to about 3 Rangers fans but we still allow ourselves to punch above our weight...

And yet you still manage to top the list of most obnoxious wankholes every year. That's a magnificent effort to be fair.

2 minutes ago, Illgresi said:

And yet you still manage to top the list of most obnoxious wankholes every year. That's a magnificent effort to be fair.

Aye, it's a puzzle. It's really only the Nationalists, the fans of diddy clubs, the supporters of provincial clubs like Hibs and the brain-dead Celtic fans who have an issue.

I get along brilliantly with everyone else.

1 minute ago, The_Kincardine said:

Aye, it's a puzzle. It's really only the Nationalists, the fans of diddy clubs, the supporters of provincial clubs like Hibs and the brain-dead Celtic fans who have an issue.

I get along brilliantly with everyone else.

Sure, of course that's a semantically null statement, but factually irreproachable.

4 minutes ago, Illgresi said:

I'm sure...but in the modern world of fake news it's important to call these things out. :)

Nah.  You're taking my impromptu remark too seriously.

So a Sturgeon face in my avatar.  What's not to like - apart from shipping 2 or 3 points to Dundee Tesco? 

7 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Nah.  You're taking my impromptu remark too seriously.

So a Sturgeon face in my avatar.  What's not to like - apart from shipping 2 or 3 points to Dundee Tesco? 

I'll take the three points. Independence is coming regardless.

6 minutes ago, Illgresi said:

I'll take the three points. Independence is coming regardless.

I look forward to the Crown Dependency of Aberdeenshire becoming a thing...

Edit:  I loved my years on Deeside partly because it's more English than London.

Edited by The_Kincardine

7 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

I look forward to the Crown Dependency of Aberdeenshire becoming a thing...

You're not far wrong. When independence comes, the large English population in Aberdeenshire might well be the most vociferous opponents. They could become an enclave of the Tory slumland. In fact, you can keep Govan, Bridgeton, Larkhall. f**k it, you can keep Toryglen, Dumbarton, Parkhead.

17 minutes ago, Raidernation said:

Rubislawden no more, Cults no more, Queens Road no more, Culter no more...,,

The great thing for me is that I'm not from Aberdeen, or anywhere near. So I can be wildly neglectful when throwing around pro-independence rhetoric. When I'm called out I can slink away into my staunchly SNP homeland. Magic.

I'm guessing it'll be McLennan playing right wing back. Leigh doesn't make the squad, but I imagine that is for fitness reasons over anything else. And Cosgrove, although back in training for a few weeks also isn't there. 

Seemingly Ngwenya is a left back. Literally had never heard of him before today.